lyncher99
A Golf Module
  • 2005/5/1 0:38

• lyncher99

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/3/28

I'm running a XOOPS site for a retired men's group. One of their main activities is a weekly golf outing.

I'm wondering if there was a module that could help me keep track of individual players scores as well as alert them to the upcoming courses they will be playing on.

The scores would be broken down according to handicap and they need a monthly summary of who had the best scores individually for the month. They also need team listings for each week.

Is there a module that tracks this kind of data that I might be able to tweek into usability for this group?

Lance_
Re: A Golf Module
  • 2005/5/1 0:54

• Lance_

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/1/12

Very specific needs, and has never been done. I love golf, I would have noticed something for it.

Worst case, I would suggest you keep it up in an excel file and then upload it saved as html and present it in an iframe using the iframe module.

This would be the easy way until a smart coder can make one. hehe

lyncher99
Re: A Golf Module
  • 2005/5/1 2:59

• lyncher99

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/3/28

Darn.

It wouldn't even have to be golf. I think a sports modules where you can enter team scores or any kind of ranking might benefit a lot of people. Ah, If only I were a better coder. I can get the scores into the database, i just can't get them out in a useful format.

Login

Who's Online

146 user(s) are online (97 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 146

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits