lex90
Could someone help me with a theme?
  • 2005/4/19 16:13

• lex90

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/19

Hi every one, i am new here and i was hoping some one could help me!

I have been designing websites for fun for a couple months and i have decided to used XoopS as programm, now i have also made a template in photoshop and i was wondering if some one could convert that to a template for XooPs, i would really appreciate it! please let me know, the template can be viewed at my website (www.lexhq.com)

Thanks for any help!

Alex Andebeek
www.lexhq.com

luciano
Re: Could someone help me with a theme?
  • 2005/4/19 17:07

• luciano

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/11/3

Nice trick to make us visit your site. Hey hell, I clicked your ads, thanks to me you have an extra 16 cent on your tradedoubler account

lex90
  • 2005/4/20 6:49

• lex90

• Just popping in

thanks for that too, but that wasnt my objective, it does give a little more traffic, but i do actually need help...so anyone....please help

Anni5166
  • 2005/4/20 14:50

• Anni5166

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/30

So what rxactly is it that you need help with. Are you using XOOPS to manage your site or are you trying to work out the theme first before you go live. If you give a few more details of what it is you want then I'm sure someone would be more htan happy to help

lex90
  • 2005/4/20 21:15

• lex90

• Just popping in

thanks for your response

right now i am using just ordinary php and sql, but i find it very annoying to edit it, is i am opting to use xoops, but i want to keep using the template i made, but i dont know how and dont have the time to learn how to make that html/php/.psd file into a theme for xoops, that is why i am asking if some one here could do this for me

I am in need of help and i will only go live with my website once i have gotten this straightened out, if anyone can do this they will get a link in the affiliates and a recognition some where...

Greetings
Alex Andebeek
www.lexhq.com

Login

Who's Online

135 user(s) are online (90 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 135

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits