davidtillyer
Re: Profile (with portrait upload) hack finally found! Need a conversion!

Hi m0nty
I'm using XOOPS 2.0.10 and want to us this module with the hack and photo combined is this this best one to download and how easy is it to install for a none techie like me?

Quote:

m0nty wrote:
Quote:

rominus wrote:
just read the readme file.

for those of us who already have the photo hack installed, which files should we update, and how? Do you have a copy of the files with the photo hack + additionnal fields?

thanks

ok here's the profiles hack & photo hack combined!

download [url=http://66-195-18-220.dimenoc.com/~wwcncom/uploads/photo_+_profiles_hack_2010.rar]HERE

installation if photo upload hack installed already >

just copy all of the files overwriting existing..

then run the MySQL query from prof_fields_mysql.sql

no need to run the photo sql query.

then goto XOOPS admin and update system module..

FRESH install (no photo upload installed at all)

copy all files from hack to the root_xoops folder overwriting existing.

run the query from both sql files using phpmyadmin (remember to change the xoops_ prefix to match ur db prefix)

once done, goto admin and update system module..

m0nty
  • 2005/5/31 17:26

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

hi david, yes the combined hack is for 2.0.10.

it should be easy to install. just copy all the files to the server overwriting existing..

then open the sql files, there's 1 for the photo tables and a seperate sql for the profile fields.. you need to run both those queries via phpmyadmin.. (make sure you change the table prefix to match yours) i could make an install script for the tables if need be.

once done and the tables are updated, just goto XOOPS admin and update the system module..

note: if you're using x-ipb, x-phpbb, multilingual hack then you'll need to manually edit those files.

rominus
  • 2005/5/31 19:31

• rominus

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/27

m0nty...

i edited all the files to add the profile hack but there's a problem... the new data entered in the edituser.php form is not saved so when i click on a user profile the data does not appear.

Otherwise the fields (playlist, films,age,gender...) are correct and there are no errors, just no info corresponding. (ie Scarface, Matrix ect...)

Do you have an idea of which files I might have not correctly modified?

(i did update my databse with the sql commands)

THanks!

m0nty
  • 2005/5/31 19:59

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

any debug info or error messages whilst submitting or viewing? try phpdebug, and then MySQL debug..

i haven't tested on 2.0.9.3 as i don't have a site that has it installed.. all my test sites are using 2.0.10 or 2.1.1

rominus
  • 2005/5/31 20:27

• rominus

• Just popping in

using php debug:

Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: sel_lang in file modules/language/common/functions.php line 2

but i dont think thats it.. and nothing appears on MySQL debug..

rominus
  • 2005/5/31 20:51

• rominus

• Just popping in

I checked my database and the values have not been saved, so I guess there is a problem with saving the new info on the database. I double checked edituser.php and copied the right code, so it must be either a version problem or another file.

m0nty
  • 2005/5/31 21:28

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

Quote:

rominus wrote:
I checked my database and the values have not been saved, so I guess there is a problem with saving the new info on the database. I double checked edituser.php and copied the right code, so it must be either a version problem or another file.

i would try kernel/user.php

the db query around line 616..

should look something like this:

// RMV-NOTIFY
        //  m0nty added 15 fields > user_age, user_love, user_nolove, user_music1, user_music2, user_music3, user_music4, user_music5, user_film1, user_film2, user_film3, user_film4, user_film5, user_gender, user_starsign

if ($user->isNew()) {

$uid $this->db->genId($this->db->prefix('users').'_uid_seq');

$sql sprintf("INSERT INTO %s (uid, uname, name, email, url, user_avatar, user_regdate, user_icq, user_from, user_sig, user_viewemail, actkey, user_aim, user_yim, user_msnm, pass, posts, attachsig, rank, level, theme, timezone_offset, last_login, umode, uorder, notify_method, notify_mode, user_occ, bio, user_intrest, user_mailok, user_age, user_love, user_nolove, user_music1, user_music2, user_music3, user_music4, user_music5, user_film1, user_film2, user_film3, user_film4, user_film5, user_gender, user_starsign) VALUES (%u, %s, %s, %s, %s, %s, %u, %s, %s, %s, %u, %s, %s, %s, %s, %s, %u, %u, %u, %u, %s, %.2f, %u, %s, %u, %u, %u, %s, %s, %s, %u, %s, %s, %s, %s, %s, %s, %s, %s, %s, %s, %s, %s, %s, %s, %s)"$this->db->prefix('users'), $uid$this->db->quoteString($uname), $this->db->quoteString($name), $this->db->quoteString($email), $this->db->quoteString($url), $this->db->quoteString($user_avatar), time(), $this->db->quoteString($user_icq), $this->db->quoteString($user_from), $this->db->quoteString($user_sig), $user_viewemail$this->db->quoteString($actkey), $this->db->quoteString($user_aim), $this->db->quoteString($user_yim), $this->db->quoteString($user_msnm), $this->db->quoteString($pass), $posts$attachsig$rank$level$this->db->quoteString($theme), $timezone_offset0$this->db->quoteString($umode), $uorder$notify_method$notify_mode$this->db->quoteString($user_occ), $this->db->quoteString($bio), $this->db->quoteString($user_intrest), $user_mailok$this->db->quoteString($user_age), $this->db->quoteString($user_love), $this->db->quoteString($user_nolove), $this->db->quoteString($user_music1), $this->db->quoteString($user_music2), $this->db->quoteString($user_music3), $this->db->quoteString($user_music4), $this->db->quoteString($user_music5), $this->db->quoteString($user_film1), $this->db->quoteString($user_film2), $this->db->quoteString($user_film3), $this->db->quoteString($user_film4), $this->db->quoteString($user_film5), $this->db->quoteString($user_gender), $this->db->quoteString($user_starsign));
        } else {

$sql sprintf("UPDATE %s SET uname = %s, name = %s, email = %s, url = %s, user_avatar = %s, user_icq = %s, user_from = %s, user_sig = %s, user_viewemail = %u, user_aim = %s, user_yim = %s, user_msnm = %s, posts = %d,  pass = %s, attachsig = %u, rank = %u, level= %u, theme = %s, timezone_offset = %.2f, umode = %s, last_login = %u, uorder = %u, notify_method = %u, notify_mode = %u, user_occ = %s, bio = %s, user_intrest = %s, user_mailok = %u, user_age = %s, user_love = %s, user_nolove = %s, user_music1 = %s, user_music2 = %s, user_music3 = %s, user_music4 = %s, user_music5 = %s, user_film1 = %s, user_film2 = %s, user_film3 = %s, user_film4 = %s, user_film5 = %s, user_gender = %s, user_starsign = %s WHERE uid = %u"$this->db->prefix('users'), $this->db->quoteString($uname), $this->db->quoteString($name), $this->db->quoteString($email), $this->db->quoteString($url), $this->db->quoteString($user_avatar), $this->db->quoteString($user_icq), $this->db->quoteString($user_from), $this->db->quoteString($user_sig), $user_viewemail$this->db->quoteString($user_aim), $this->db->quoteString($user_yim), $this->db->quoteString($user_msnm), $posts$this->db->quoteString($pass), $attachsig$rank$level$this->db->quoteString($theme), $timezone_offset$this->db->quoteString($umode), $last_login$uorder$notify_method$notify_mode$this->db->quoteString($user_occ), $this->db->quoteString($bio), $this->db->quoteString($user_intrest), $user_mailok$this->db->quoteString($user_age), $this->db->quoteString($user_love), $this->db->quoteString($user_nolove), $this->db->quoteString($user_music1), $this->db->quoteString($user_music2), $this->db->quoteString($user_music3), $this->db->quoteString($user_music4), $this->db->quoteString($user_music5), $this->db->quoteString($user_film1), $this->db->quoteString($user_film2), $this->db->quoteString($user_film3), $this->db->quoteString($user_film4), $this->db->quoteString($user_film5), $this->db->quoteString($user_gender), $this->db->quoteString($user_starsign), $uid);
        }

rominus
  • 2005/6/1 13:22

• rominus

• Just popping in

yep it was exactly that, i completely missed out on that part. thanks a lot m0nty

rominus
  • 2005/6/2 19:48

• rominus

• Just popping in

noooooo

m0nty i have a big problem, everything is fine with the hack itself but now the site doesnt accept any more users!

when someone tries to register everything goes ok to the confirmation page, but when i click on the finish button i get this error:

Could not register new user.

I get this for, php debug:

Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: sel_lang in file modules/language/common/functions.php line 2
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: selected_language in file modules/language/common/functions.php line 6

And I cant run MySQL debug since it only works when u are signed in...

Please help me this is destroying my site
Thanks

m0nty
  • 2005/6/3 14:06

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

not sure exactly about that, it must be 1 of the edits, but which i can't tell..

as i don't have a 2.0.9.3 test site or any with multilingual hack installed, i can't test it..

could you probably provide me with ftp access temporarily so i can check the files myself?

Login

Who's Online

239 user(s) are online (134 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 239

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits