tedsmith
MyAlbum PHP Error
  • 2005/4/4 16:12

• tedsmith

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/6/2 1

Anyone know what this means in MyAlbum 2.83?

PHP Fatal errorCall to undefined function: imagecreatetruecolor() in d:cms.fctmodulesmyalbumadmincheckgd2.php on line 10

I can't submit jpeg images but gif's are OK.

I've made sure that the path 'c:\php\extensions' is specified in my php.ini file. In addition, I've tried enabling php_gd2.dll by removing the ; in php.ini but that just makes my entire site hang - after about 5 minutes I get a 'page cannot be displayed' error.

I've also tried using ISAPI Filters, but that makes my site hang too - it only seems to work when I have cgi enabled and php.exe specified. NTFS Permissions for IUSR and IIS have all been granted to the appropriate folders.

In addition, I've installed ImageMagick, but can I work out how to tell XOOPS to use it or to tell IIS to use it? Absoloutely not!

We have PHP Ver 4.3.7, XOOPS 2.0.9.3, MyAlbum 2.83, IIS6 and Windows Server 2003.

Any help appreciated

tedsmith
Re: MyAlbum PHP Error
  • 2005/4/5 14:08

• tedsmith

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/6/2 1

This was posted on Peak.ne.jp/Xoops too and he suggested installing NetBPM.

The good news is that I have done that, and now MyAlbum is working properly again. The bad news is that in the Configuration check of the module I get the error :

...pnmscale can't be executed

It's very odd. I've tried swapping \ with /, tried leaving the path empty, used upper case, lower case and a combination of both. I've checked the NTFS permissions which are all OK (with regard to IIS and ISUR) but still I get the error. It doesn't seem to be stopping the module working so that's good, but I don't like to see red errors.

I've done a search on the net and the only reference to that exact error message was on a German XOOPS site without transaltion so I couldn't read the responses.

Any thoughts?

Login

Who's Online

271 user(s) are online (32 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 271

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits