2
I know what you mean, it is really annoying, this is something I have been planning on getting round to sorting on my own site, but never seem to get round to tackling it.
Anyways, I think if you look at your theme.html file you will see that your problem is in this file:
Your theme.html file will contain something like this:
[b]<td id="centercolumn">
<!-- Display center blocks if any -->
<{if $xoops_showcblock == 1}> <table class="sadrzaj" cellspacing="0">
<tr>
<td id="centerCcolumn" colspan="2">
<!-- Start center-center blocks loop -->
<{foreach item=block from=$xoops_ccblocks}> <table align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2">
<tr>
<td> <div class="blockTitle"><{$block.title}></div>
<div class="blockContent"><{$block.content}></div></td>
</tr>
</table>
<{/foreach}>
<!-- End center-center blocks loop -->
</td>[/b]
</tr>
<tr>
<td id="centerLcolumn">
<!-- Start center-left blocks loop -->
<{foreach item=block from=$xoops_clblocks}> <table class="blok" align="center" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="2">
<tr>
<td> <div class="blockTitle"><{$block.title}></div>
<div class="blockContent"><{$block.content}></div></td>
</tr>
</table>
<{/foreach}>
<!-- End center-left blocks loop -->
</td>
<td id="centerRcolumn">
<!-- Start center-right blocks loop -->
<{foreach item=block from=$xoops_crblocks}> <table class="blok" align="center" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="2">
<tr>
<td> <div class="blockTitle"><{$block.title}></div>
<div class="blockContent"><{$block.content}></div></td>
</tr>
</table>
<{/foreach}>
<!-- End center-right blocks loop -->
</td>
</tr>
</table>
<{/if}>
<!-- End display center blocks -->
[b]<div id="content"> <{$xoops_contents}> </div>[/b]
<br /> <br /> <br /> </td>
The problem (I think) is that you call your center blocks before you call the page content:
<div id="content"> <{$xoops_contents}> </div>Like I say, this is something I have never got round to trying to fix, but I am pretty sure you just need to call the content before you call the center blocks.
I have not included my complete theme.html file as there is a good chance it will be different to yours anyway, however the blocks and content will be called the same way in all pretty much all templates so you just need to identify the areas that I have made
Bold in the above code.
You will have to let me know if you get it sorted.
Dave
EDIT: upon searching for a different problem, I have found this page which kinda says what I just said but in a much sorter way
https://xoops.org/modules/smartfaq/faq.php?faqid=447