juanjo
Problems after upgrading News from 1.1 to 1.3
  • 2005/4/3 12:55

• juanjo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/20

Hi xoopsers!
I have recently (this morning) updated my News module from News 1.1 that comes with XOOPS 2.9.2 TO News 1.3.
I have carefully followed the steps in the file UPGRADE.txt BUT after updating modules and scripts and everything it seems that some variables are not correctly updated.
When I am in the admininstration side, when I get into the preferences section I see "Autoaprove histories...?" (well, actually, I see that in Spanish) and in the listbox: _MI_NEWS_CLASSIC
_MY_NEWS_BY_TOPIC

My admininstration side of the News module is full of these variables. Is there anything I can do? Should I change this variables anywhere in my php language files? Is there a 'spanish' language News 1.3 version / patch?
Awkwardly enough, some messages appear rightly, like the question about "Autoaprove..." but others don't, like _MI_UPLOAD_GROUP1
_MI_UPLOAD_GROUP2
_MI_UPLOAD_GROUP3
instead of Administrators, Registered Users and Anonymous Users
Thanks in advance,
Juan J.

hervet
Re: Problems after upgrading News from 1.1 to 1.3
  • 2005/4/3 13:19

• hervet

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/11/4

Hello,

You can find some translations for your mother tongue here :
http://dev.xoops.org/modules/xfmod/project/showfiles.php?group_id=1008

Bye,
Hervé

juanjo
Re: Problems after upgrading News from 1.1 to 1.3
  • 2005/4/3 16:26

• juanjo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/20

Hi!
It went perfect. I'm sorry I had to just do the "usual newbye" mistake of asking too soon before reading everything...
I didn't read any lower from News 1.3 final version before in the download area. I downloaded the "News 1.3 RC-2 language-spanish" and it went smooth after re-generating my templates.
Thanks!
JuanJ

Login

Who's Online

201 user(s) are online (149 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 201

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits