lejmer
Blank pages when I log in
  • 2005/4/1 17:17

• lejmer

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/31

Hello! I've got a big problem here and I need to know what the hell is wrong. Everything worked fine with my XOOPS website until recently. I was working on a module and was almost finished. I then wanted to look at the site, and plan on where to put the blocks of my module. I tried to log in, and it worked fine, until I was logged in. All the pages were blank. Nothing on them. They worked when I wasn't logged in, so the modules isn't the problem. I only had one user, which was a root user. Maybe something happened with my rootuser? I don't really, REALLY want your help with this. I have put a lot of work on the website and I don't want to lose anything. The last backup was a while ago and is worthless now. Any help will be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks in advance!

m0nty
Re: Blank pages when I log in
  • 2005/4/1 18:19

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

see the FAQ section regarding troubleshooting blank pages..

also if it's just the module that did this and you haven't actually changed any core files itself, then you could try renaming the module folder u created.. (that will produce a module not found error of course) but it might just get ur site back so u can login..

lejmer
Re: Blank pages when I log in
  • 2005/4/2 14:21

• lejmer

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/31

Thank you so much! It accually helped just by renaming the module folder :P

Login

Who's Online

510 user(s) are online (62 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 510

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits