Speed
Help with Left Column
  • 2005/3/24 18:23

• Speed

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/5/18

For the life of me, I can't figure out what the css should be to change the text in my left column. I started the theme from scratch. Did I miss an important class?

In other themes that I have looked at, the items I *THINK* I want to change are mainmenu, menuMain, menuTop and menuSub.

Is there a reason that my Themes header is on the same line as the Advanced Search?

The drop-down Main Menu allows users to edit their profile, notifications, check PMs and logout. It uses MultiMenu to display the drop-down.

Feel free to critique. It's a work in progress and no work has been done on anything except the main page at this time. No tables were harmed or used in the creation of this theme. No login is necessary, if it doesn't work it isn't complete.

http://207.212.67.81/wow

Thanks for the advice!

Speed
Re: Help with Left Column
  • 2005/3/25 0:02

• Speed

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/5/18

And just a quick followup reply.

I'd left out the <div class="blah"> statements for the block.title and block.content. I needed to make them match the following and then all was good:

<div class="blockTitle"><{$block.title}></div>
<
div class="blockContent"><{$block.content}></div>

Thanks for letting me think out loud here! I'm glad it was a nice simple thing. I'm slowly learning....

Login

Who's Online

154 user(s) are online (89 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 154

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits