ddevore
XOOPSEditor??
  • 2005/3/15 22:16

• ddevore

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/8 1

I have now released my internal site for review and use though I am still looking at making some modifications to it.

I would like to thank all of you that helped me with it. Espically jdseymour and Mithrandir

No on with my problem I am looking at changing the editor in my sites and allowing the users an option of editors or at least me the option. I have read many posts about the editors and how to put them into XOOPS and about 2 days ago I found some mention about the xoopseditor I downloaded it and that is where I am getting stuck I have not found any docs on how to properly implement it and what to do with all the files and dirs. I am assuming that the dirs go in the root/classes dir but what about the files. Eventhough I am installing this on a testing site I don't want to mess something up because I won't know if it was me or the xoopseditor.

Also, is this the best way to go for the future or would it be better to "simply" do one of the hacks. By my understanding this is the start of a editing framework for XOOPS so it seem like it should be the way to go looking forward. What are your thoughts though?

Login

Who's Online

241 user(s) are online (143 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 241

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits