tvepsorg
WF-Projects doing great work
  • 2005/3/14 6:39

• tvepsorg

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/5/18

WF-Projects has done a great job with WF-Sections, WF-Downloads, and many other modules and hacks. I am extremely excited about their upcoming changes to wf-downloads. Some of the talks in the forum indicate that they will be adding great features such as: Download limit per day, both number of downloads and amount of bandwidth. ie: 3 downloads per day or 300 megs per day or whatever you want to set it at. Along with making it more secure with less database queries. The WF team has been working very hard, and I would like to offer my help. The only problem is that I can only really help with testing as my coding skills are non-existant. So I am calling on the XOOPS community to see if anyone could make their way over to wf-projects.com and give them a hand. Seeing as xoops.org uses wf-downloads for their download module, I thought they would be interested in making it more secure and such. Thanks for anyone who helps in expediting this great module and assisting this great development team.

Login

Who's Online

239 user(s) are online (175 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 239

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits