phoethein
My site doesn't automatically reload with Firefox!
  • 2005/3/4 22:04

• phoethein

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/25

Hello guys,
I've got problem. My site doesn't automatically reload anymore. And, whenever it happens, I've got to press "here". I notice that it only happens on Firefox browser and it works fine on IE. Then, I suspected browser error and tried to surf other XOOPS site. But, my browser works well on those sites and error only occur at my site, it doesn't automatically reload. I turned on PHP Debug but, it doesn't show any error message.
I did try a few changes to make it works but, still fail.
For your infos:

Initially, I deleted system>>system_redirect.html from my thinline template set. And,upload the same file from XOOPS template set. And, generated for thinline template set. But, still facing same problem.
Resized Image

Hope that some of you guys can help me out.

URL: www.traffic-cafe.com
PHP: 4.3.9
MySQL: 4.0.23-standard
Xoops Version: 2.0.7.3
Modules Installed: news1.2 | MyAlbum-P | Guestbook
Template set and theme: thinline from www.incama.nl

Thank you all in advance!
PT
Latest New: I tried with default theme with default template set, and it doesn't work either.

Mithrandir
Re: My site doesn

Using a WYSIWYG editor?

skalpa
Re: My site doesn't automatically reload with Firefox!
  • 2005/3/4 23:56

• skalpa

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/4/16

I've had the same problem a few months ago: it's due to a buggy Firefox extension that breaks its behavior, but I can't remember precisely which one it was (it might be the TabBrowsing extension).
After checking your site: I guess I'm right, coz my own firefox (1.0.1) is correctly redirected. So, if it doesn't work with yours, then it's because of your browser, not of your server.

skalpa.>

phoethein
Re: My site doesn
  • 2005/3/5 12:35

• phoethein

• Just popping in

Quote:

Mithrandir wrote:
Using a WYSIWYG editor?

Nope..I don't use any WYSIWYG..But, thinking of using one of those before the error occur. But, now, I'm stuck with this issue. :(

phoethein
Re: My site doesn't automatically reload with Firefox!
  • 2005/3/5 12:39

• phoethein

• Just popping in

Quote:

skalpa wrote:
I've had the same problem a few months ago: it's due to a buggy Firefox extension that breaks its behavior, but I can't remember precisely which one it was (it might be the TabBrowsing extension).
After checking your site: I guess I'm right, coz my own firefox (1.0.1) is correctly redirected. So, if it doesn't work with yours, then it's because of your browser, not of your server.

skalpa.>

Thanks skalpa.. I really appreciate it. Ya know what? It's so weird. Today, I turned on my computer and all my browser stop working. Can't surf net then, I reset every configurations to original and all are back working and, firefox redirected my site but, it takes about 2 secs tho. Anyway, I'm happy with result and thank you all for your support. Now, I can continue playing the rest of module.

Login

Who's Online

147 user(s) are online (86 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 147

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits