soloeagle
XOOPS! couple questions?
  • 2005/2/23 1:51

• soloeagle

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/18

I really love this xoops...fun to play with and easy to use...

I have Formulize and have built a form(s) to collect all the data that I need. The reporting system is abit shy of where I would like to be. My hat is off to the folks that dev'd that module...and I think they are on to something really, really big! I hope they continue to develope this powerful tool. O.K. I have all the data entered and have submitted my form, all that wonderful data is now in the database...I am looking for a reporting module that I could build output reports, mathematically manipulate the data as some of the data is hour, date, affected in the future. Format the look of the reports, create pages based on data in the db. I would be happy to work with anyone who is creating or developing something of this nature. For a serious inquiry I may be emailed: wldcwby@hotmail.com At that time I could show the site and confer some ideas on how to achieve what I am looking for. It is all about getting the data back out in multiple ways for multitudes of required uses. Query methods, drill down search, presentable and printable documents. Instant refresh of published content based on data submitted etc.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, I am open to input.

soloeagle

JasonMR
Re: XOOPS! couple questions?
  • 2005/2/23 2:20

• JasonMR

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/6/21

Go over to dev.xoops.org, become a member, and repost...you will have a better chance of reaching the right people....besides, we need more people like you, motivated to contribute!

Also, search for and take a look at the NoAH module (fatman is looking for fellow dev's to work with him - no insult intended from skinny me, that's just the name he has chosen ), might be of interest to ya...

Hope this helps....

Login

Who's Online

212 user(s) are online (125 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 212

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits