<?php
include("../Xoops/mainfile.php");
include(XOOPS_ROOT_PATH."/header.php");
?>

My HTML Content (mostly tables)

<?php
include(XOOPS_ROOT_PATH."/footer.php");
?>

I tried out the first one in my main XOOPS folder and it worked like a charm so I continued to make the 40 or so pages I wanted to be included and created the pages in the main folder as well. Everyone of them appeared fine. Figured then i would create a subfolder and move them all in that one. Did that but now here is my problem.

After I moved them, I received a ton of errors. Here they are:

Warning: main(../Xoops/mainfile.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/my name/public_html/Xoops/baseball/allbbrank.php on line 3

Warning: main(../Xoops/mainfile.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/my name/public_html/Xoops/baseball/allbbrank.php on line 3

Warning: main(): Failed opening '../Xoops/mainfile.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/my name/public_html/Xoops/baseball/allbbrank.php on line 3

Warning: main(XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/my name/public_html/Xoops/baseball/allbbrank.php on line 4

Warning: main(XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/my name/public_html/Xoops/baseball/allbbrank.php on line 4

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/header.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/my name/public_html/Xoops/baseball/allbbrank.php on line 4

Then I saw my page...but the tables, though in alignment, didn't have the style sheet attributes in it.

Then the footer errors below the HTML content...same as above.

From what the error says..it appears it is looking for the mainfile, header and footer file in the baseball folder. Is this correct?? Worse comes to worse, I'll put them back in the root XOOPS folder. What am I missing??

Herko
Re: Feel like a dummy here
  • 2005/2/17 8:25

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

the path to the mainfile reference is not correct, as you've put an extra level (the folder containing the new files) in the path. Try using ../../xoops/mainfile.php

Herko

Login

Who's Online

159 user(s) are online (90 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 159

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits