minesonu
add contact to my index.php
  • 2005/2/5 14:27

• minesonu

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/5 1

Hello Everybody,
I am a very new user to this xoops,i have installed XOOPS on server side and working properly,i am going to my main index.php page,now the problem is i want to edit this index.php ,I installed contacts,but the thing is when i log into my account then only i can see the contact button ,not in the main page(index.php) -what should i do to put the contact button in my index.php

And also Easy way to design the php files-mainly index.php

Thanking you in advance

brian100
Re: add contact to my index.php
  • 2005/2/6 8:04

• brian100

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/7 2

I'm not sure if I understand your question but I suspect what you're looking for is "group permissions".

Group permissions, for instance, can allow you to see a menu option while logged in as webmaster that anonymous users cannot see.

Go to the system administration page, click the "systems admin" button, then click groups. When you reach the groups page, choose (at the top) which group you want to modify. Once you've set up what you want that group to be able to see or do, click "update group" at the bottom.

It's up to you, but I'm thinking it's a safe bet that you don't want to grant any anonymous users admin rights. On the other hand, you may choose to allow anonymous users to access everything.

Hope this helps...

Login

Who's Online

394 user(s) are online (56 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 394

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits