hobbles
Another Newbb RPG Hack Question
  • 2005/2/4 16:31

• hobbles

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/27

I've made some changes to this function. I know where the calculations are located, and changed one of the fields to a user input, but I can't figure out where the code that controls the layout of this section is located so I can make changes to the way it looks.

For instance say I want to change the order of the bars, or the color of the bars... where the heck is that stuff at? I looked around in the templates and in the functions, but nothing is obvious enough to stand out to me if it's in there.

Any help on locating this stuff?

bbgds
Re: Another Newbb RPG Hack Question
  • 2005/2/5 8:51

• bbgds

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/23

Take a look at your theme.css file (root>>themes>>theme.css) There you should find all the css code for forums, and all your other mods. Then it's just a matter of playing with the hex colors until you get what you want.

Hope this helps.

hobbles
Re: Another Newbb RPG Hack Question
  • 2005/2/6 1:16

• hobbles

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/27

Thanks for the help, though the colors in this case are determined by .gif files.

I finally found the source code I needed in newbb/class/post.php so now the RPG hack is a progress bar hack with user defined max and current total. My members are tracking their word counts for writing challenge via this progress bar.

You can check it out athttp://hobgoblin.net/php/ in the forums, of course. :)

Login

Who's Online

188 user(s) are online (146 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 188

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits