guarez
real estate mod request
  • 2005/1/19 20:21

• guarez

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/19

hi.. anyone know a mod for real estate sites?

brash
Re: real estate mod request
  • 2005/1/19 21:13

• brash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/10

What content/functionality are you wanting?

seventhseal

We just announced the development efforts of XOOPShowcase. This was originally a mod used in PHPNuke - and continues to be very popular. Wea re moving it to XOOPS, and are looking for folks with fresh ideas and a willingness to test the BETA. We are looking at a fairly aggressive BETA release date - as we have 3 new agent sites that were just signed on. We could get them up with PHPNuke - quickly - but we are going all XOOPS for these folks!

If you are interested in participating - come on over and start posting your thoughts on the project. We are not charging anything once released, but do need people willing to test.

You can get a feel for the mod at our test demo site - CafeRealEstate - bottom half of screen is the mod! Probably obvious!

Antoine
  • 2005/1/19 21:51

• Antoine

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/11/14

Actually I am working on one for my current cliƫnt.
Pretty much has "Lite" requirements though. It's a project developer so it's not like random people can sign up and submit their own plots. Though I am very much interested what method you are using to add/save the pictures to each object.

seventhseal

We do something similar to what gallery does. We store images with thumbnails - then by naming conventions for each record (entry) we cross reference from the database. Essentially, we don't care how many pictures are out there, because all the code knows is the seed value of the name. It counts thumbnails and files based on physical files in the directories. Seems to work pretty well...

Antoine
  • 2005/1/20 8:49

• Antoine

• Friend of XOOPS

Hmm yeah did something similar when I was using XOOPS it for a submit screenshot/photo module.
However this time I am thinking of adapting the imagemanager allready in place in Xoops.
Does your code happen to make use of that or is it an entirely newly written imagemanagement solution?

guarez
  • 2005/1/23 3:36

• guarez

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/19

thnkz for your answer =)

now i use phpwslistings, a very nice mod for phpwebsite, but the mod is "forgotten" and now update go out =(

if someone can do something like phpwslistings

Antoine
  • 2005/1/23 23:58

• Antoine

• Friend of XOOPS

If you'd place a link to what it does now, preferably with source code.

Though I'm still more in the market for mods making imagemanager.php more flexible in it's output...anyone?

Sido2004
  • 2005/2/17 14:17

• Sido2004

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/5

Hi all,

I would also like to have a real estate mod. I am more than happy to help in any way I can to get a real estate mod on to the playing field.

Cheers,
Sido.

Login

Who's Online

248 user(s) are online (167 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 248

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits