magicmonkey
posting static content online

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a way to update/add static content online. I would like to add new menu items etc. and link them to a static page. I know about the sections mod. but as far as I can tell you have to put everything inside the sections menu item.

Currently I have to add static content by uploading a new module for every new menu item I want.

Hope this makes sence

Andy

urfonline.com

m0nty
Re: posting static content online
  • 2005/1/18 0:35

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

try the XOOPS FAQ section, very helpful

Chainsaw
  • 2005/1/18 0:48

• Chainsaw

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/9/28

Quote:

magicmonkey wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a way to update/add static content online. I would like to add new menu items etc. and link them to a static page. I know about the sections mod. but as far as I can tell you have to put everything inside the sections menu item.

Currently I have to add static content by uploading a new module for every new menu item I want.

Hope this makes sence

Andy

urfonline.com

I use the Multi-menu module on the left side of my website. That allows me to add new menu items and some of them could be to offsite links.

I also use WFS-Channel for my static pages eg most of the Menu items on the left are going to WFS-Channel pages.

carnuke
  • 2005/1/18 1:00

• carnuke

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/11/5

Magicmonkey, do you see what happens when you double post, you get the same answers from both quarters. Is that helpful?

Login

Who's Online

223 user(s) are online (145 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 223

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits