kmizt
Review My Site, Critque
  • 2005/1/16 16:36

• kmizt

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/11

My first XOOPS site. I want to go big with it. Finishing up the development stages and making lists of things I need to do before i start the marketing/seo stages of the site. http://saltwaterflyfishers.com/

Im using a standalone verison of phpAdsnow. I know the review modules is screwed up. It seems make my footer float. All comments/ideas/feedback is welcome.

luciano
Re: Review My Site, Critque
  • 2005/1/16 17:45

• luciano

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/11/3

After clicking on gallery I clicked on the pic, the result was this (phpdebug?)

"Error: Could not open lock file (/home/swffblu/public_html/modules/xoopsgallery/cache/albums/album01/photos.dat.lock)!Error: Could not open lock file (/home/swffblu/public_html/modules/xoopsgallery/cache/albums/album01/album.dat.lock)! "

Rest: ok, now some content?

kmizt
  • 2005/1/16 18:01

• kmizt

• Just popping in

Thank you, fixed, still looking for more feedback. Im sure there is 100 more errors in my site.

kmizt
  • 2005/2/10 2:21

• kmizt

• Just popping in

still looking for reviews on my site Saltwater Fly Fishing

Also wondering how I submit to the Yaxs? And any basic marketing techniques you reccomend for my site.

tgotch
  • 2005/2/10 2:37

• tgotch

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/31

Looks pretty go so far.
Noticed an error:
ERROR: requested index [] out of bounds [10]

When clicking on thumbs in your gallery section

WarDick
  • 2005/2/10 4:54

• WarDick

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/9/13

Ok here goes. My style is gruff but my intentions are to assist you with your venture.

I like the theme I use it myself sometimes. But it won't get you any traffic or advertising revenues. Themes come and go. If improperly done they can harm you but the search robots are blind without them you can not succeed. Concentrate on pleasing the robots first.

OK you are the fisherman and the robots are you fish. What do you use for bait? Remember you will catch what you bait for.

What are you marketing salt water fishing communities? Are these places where I go to buy a house or take a vacation? The way you have things now this is the kind of traffic you will get from the search engines. What do you want to market or discuss?

Login

Who's Online

191 user(s) are online (118 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 191

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits