michaeljc
Which Module(s)
  • 2005/1/16 12:32

• michaeljc

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/16

I'm completely new to XOOPS so please forgive my ignorance here. I'll soon be using it as part of an interactive site.

Basically a member is given their own changeable 'member page' which they can upload their own produced mp3s to and give other information and contacts etc.

Guests can then browse these pages (broken down by genre) and listen to members music, there will also be resource/forum/news areas etc available to members too. I already have people wanting to sign up.

My question is, what module(s) are best suited to allow members to have their own 'page' and which will enable them to upload to it directly. Then how can I enable that page to be viewed by visitors to the site?

Any help you guys can give would be much appreciated.

rcjohnson
Re: Which Module(s)
  • 2005/1/17 12:29

• rcjohnson

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/7/23

I don't think there is a module for changeable member pages. However there is a mod that allows users o store a list of their own selected links. Personal Link Manager

Also, check out wf-downloads.wf-downloads. Its a full permission based download/upload module. It has the functionality of what you’re looking for, however does not have the exact design layout you want.

I think those, in combination with a mod like https://xoops.org/modules/repository/singlefile.php?cid=48&lid=1455 will get you to where you want to be.

- Ryan

Login

Who's Online

101 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 101

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits