richbrown
Blog Theme
  • 2005/1/12 19:36

• richbrown

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/20

Hi

I have been enjoying myself with the excellent theme posted by Bassman called Blog Theme. For those that want a look please head to:

Littlebigfoot

I have to go out and it is not finished but can anybody tell me how I get rid of the box around the main menu, the welcome block and the wordpress calender?

Any other comments much appreciated!

Rich

P.S. Huge thanks to Bassman for the inspiration!

Bassman
Re: Blog Theme
  • 2005/1/12 20:52

• Bassman

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/5/23

Hi Rich,
Glad you like the theme. I like where you're going with it :)
Anyhow, to change those things:
1) Left column - look in your CSS file for
Quote:

td#leftcolumn .blockTitle {padding: 6px; background-color: #FFFFFF; color: #844; font-weight:bold;border-top: 1px #68a; border-left: 1px #68a; border-right: 1px #68a; font-variant: small-caps; }

td#leftcolumn .blockContent {padding: 3px; line-height: 120%; line-height: 120%;background-color: #fff;margin-bottom:8px; background : #FFFFFF; border-bottom: 1px #68a; border-left: 1px #68a; border-right: 1px #68a}

And remove all the border bits.

Same thing should apply to the right column. Although I believe there's a seperate CSS file for the Wordpress module. You'll have to search through the module for it. Try removing any border references from it.

The centre column will be the same.

richbrown
  • 2005/1/13 13:37

• richbrown

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/20

Hi

Been playing with the theme for quite a while now and well I like what I have got. But would really appreciate others feeding back!

Do the colours mix well? Etc.

I know they might not be up to everyone's taste but if you don't mind getting colour assaulted(!) come over to Littlebigfoot.

Thanks

Rich

nobunobu
  • 2005/1/14 3:49

• nobunobu

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/23

Quote:
Although I believe there's a seperate CSS file for the Wordpress module. You'll have to search through the module for it. Try removing any border references from it.

StyleSheet CSS file of WordPress Calendar Block is place at /modules/wordpress/themes/default/wp-blocks.css.php
Please create your XOOPS theme name directory under
/modules/wordpress/themes/ and copy wp-blocks.css.php into this folder.

Style definition that begin with '#wp-calendar' are style about calendar.

Login

Who's Online

165 user(s) are online (101 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 165

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits