intmoves
iStats: strange server-problem
  • 2004/12/25 14:50

• intmoves

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/21

I have iStats installed but I it won't work for most of the time. I clearly have NO trouble with it's installation as I installed it on other XOOPS sites before without any problems. However in this case when I try to access the iStats information pages I get a blank screen. After switching on PHP-debug I get the following errors:

Fatal errorCall to undefined function: getresult() in /home/sites/site412/web/modules/istats/include/function.php on line 59
Warning 
[PHP]: main(getresult.php): failed to open streamNo such file or directory in file modules/istats/include/function.php line 48
Warning 
[PHP]: main(): Failed opening 'getresult.php' for inclusion (include_path=''in file modules/istats/include/function.php line 48

The strange thing is that 'getresult.php' IS present and accessable. When I try to access the pages many, many times in a row, SOMETIMES it works (about 1 in 20-30 tries), all other times I get the above mentioned error. I think it's clear that this is a server related problem (I emailed the provider already) but I'm not a 100% sure about it.

Does anyone have any clue about what's going on here and how to prevent it. As a related question, is it safe to move the code from 'getresult.php' into the calling script (as getresult.php only has a few lines of code in it). This could be a temporary solution for this problem.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Login

Who's Online

394 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 394

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits