devxtrm
New Automotive Site!
  • 2004/12/25 6:52

• devxtrm

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/9

Hello all!

Firstly, i'd like to wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! Okay, that been said, let's get on to the main topic heh.

Over the past month i have been experimenting/hacking/figuring out XOOPS and have found it to be a VERY useful CMS. The support in the forums in unmatched elsewhere and the modules avaliable are simply awesome. Without all this, my site would not be possible today.

Anyhow, i have recently set up a site for the automotive/car enthusiasts in Singapore(where i live)! I hope that my site will be successful and i want to thank XOOPS again for making this possible.

Guys, please take whatever remaining time off you have on Christmas and just drop my site a visit. All comments and suggestions are welcome!

I know it's being a long post but yeah, have a great christmas!!!

rpmportal.com - SG's Automotive Portal

Note: If you have nice car pictures it wouldn't hurt to upload em'. Thanks again!

smdcom
Re: New Automotive Site!

Cool Site!!! Thanks for using XM-Memberstats in yoursite. Congrats!

devxtrm
  • 2004/12/25 10:39

• devxtrm

• Just popping in

thanks for the comment! yes, it is a very nice module i have to add. thanks for creating it! are you from malaysia? that's just across the causeway! lol.

smdcom

Quote:

devxtrm wrote:
thanks for the comment! yes, it is a very nice module i have to add. thanks for creating it! are you from malaysia? that's just across the causeway! lol.

Yeps! i'm from Malaysia. Thanks.

menochi
  • 2004/12/25 13:38

• menochi

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/12/28

Nice site. Perhaps you may put a little space between the left-column to the center-column and the center-column to the right columnn?

devxtrm
  • 2004/12/25 14:27

• devxtrm

• Just popping in

Quote:

menochi wrote:
Nice site. Perhaps you may put a little space between the left-column to the center-column and the center-column to the right columnn?

Hello, thanks for the comments. Is that done by editing the CSS and making the width of the table to something like 90%? Pardon me i'm not exactly good with CSS and just manage to understand enough to get my site up. Hehe.

devxtrm
  • 2004/12/26 14:20

• devxtrm

• Just popping in

Hi menochi, i took your advice and did just that and my site indeed looks better now! thanks a million!

IMLost
  • 2004/12/26 15:25

• IMLost

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/4

Nice job the site looks great. I really like the design.

devxtrm
  • 2004/12/27 5:21

• devxtrm

• Just popping in

thanks IMLost, i appreciate the comment

Login

Who's Online

202 user(s) are online (156 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 202

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits