spity
members acces
  • 2004/12/17 1:28

• spity

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/10

sorry for my bad englisch, i want to know of there is a whay dat members of my site can see ther profile by going to www.your_site.com/member_username, how i can make thats it works like that? sorrry for my bad inglisch ,i'm from the netherlands and inlisch is not my best thing haha lol

smdcom
Re: members acces

for user profile. they can go to user menu. or the url ishttp://www.yoursite.com/userinfo.php?uid=<user_id>

SMD

spity
  • 2004/12/17 20:54

• spity

• Just popping in

i know that thanx,but i won't make a date site,and for members it is simpler to go to www.yoursite.com/usernickname and i know some things to programming but not so mutch,and i wonna know if some one know what to do, its possible but i don't know how, but thanx for your replay

stuie200
  • 2004/12/17 21:40

• stuie200

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/1/4 2

As far as im aware, this is not possable due to the fact you are trying to access the username via a directory and not via the link as stated above, sorry

spity
  • 2005/2/21 4:10

• spity

• Just popping in

but is there a way, when a new member register his self,that by making a new user, that there will be aa link generetet, i mean, i register under the name spity, and then a file whit a link to my acount, will be generatet www.yoursite.com/file-that-automatic-go's-to-your-account-link sow that i come on the account spity, sorry my englisch is badd,bud can some one help me whit that ho understand what i mean, www.yoursite.com/spity and that generatet fil go's automatic too your acount , thnx greetz me

Login

Who's Online

129 user(s) are online (63 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 129

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits