tray5753
Xoops & Coppermine
  • 2004/12/12 15:37

• tray5753

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/7 7

i have XOOPS 2.0.5 and coppermine installed in my site.. can anyone pls tell me how to make them use the same user name and password for the users?
Thanks in advance

jegelstaff
Re: Xoops & Coppermine
  • 2004/12/12 15:44

• jegelstaff

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/7/2 2

I believe XOOPS supports authentication against an LDAP database. If Coppermine does too, then you could go that route and have one LDAP database that both systems used for authentication.

There is a port of Coppermine to XOOPS called xcGallery. That would let you essentially put Coppermine as a module inside XOOPS, though I don't know if an "upgrade" is possible, ie: you might not be able to move your existing Coppermine content into the XOOPS module.

Good luck,

--Julian

JasonMR
Re: Xoops & Coppermine
  • 2004/12/12 23:14

• JasonMR

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/6/21

As jegelstaff pointed out xcGallery is a coppermine port to XOOPS ::http://dev.xoops.org/modules/xfmod/project/?xcgallery

Maybe predator can assist you with an import script..currently their is no import function, but this could be an interesting feature for the future, you might want to post this as feature request on their project page, over at dev.xoops.org...

I've never used coppermine, so I can't be more specific, hope this helps a little...

Login

Who's Online

144 user(s) are online (77 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 144

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits