BrainDamage
Xmas Xoops Hosting Offer
  • 2004/12/5 20:33

• BrainDamage

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/5

Hi,

For this Xmas, we're putting some knock down rates on our hosting packages.. Here's a preview :

2 Gigs Of Space
100 Gigs Of Bandwidth
Unlimited Features Such As
MySQL, Email,Ftp,Sql,Sub Domains etc...
C-pane W/Fantastico

20.00 Monthly or 100.00 Yearly

Xoops installation and many other scripts is automated !!!

Click Here to Order

Or get a look at out website : www.key-hosting.com
You may contact me via email or msn :

souhailboucharb@hotmail.com

masoesa
Re: Xmas Xoops Hosting Offer
  • 2004/12/29 2:03

• masoesa

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/5

Do not use this host if your serious about your website. I paid $100 for this so-called offer and only transferred because they promised me to make some XOOPS adjustments I needed. It took them 2 days to transfer my site and as it turned out they were incapable of making simple adjustments like implementing xdonations. But the worst part is that since I was transferred I experienced downtime twice in 3 days! The last time it was on a sunday and my site was down for 6 hours. No one to contact, no one. Couldn't do a thing so I transferred my site right back to ipowerweb.com. On top of that when I asked them my money back because this guy said over and over again "Don't worry we have a month money back guarentee", he said they spent 20 hours on programming on my site. But xdonations never worked and another programmer had it done in 15 minutes!
So for 3 days of hosting I paid $100.

Just wanted you to be aware of this. Wannabees like these are giving the good ones a bad name.

smdcom

lol...

m0nty
  • 2004/12/29 5:33

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

thats a christmas offer? lol

i get more on my test server for less than a 5th of that price at anytime of the year.. $20 a month is rather expensive in my opinion..

Login

Who's Online

141 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 141

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits