jpco_122122
WF-Download Problems!

I am new to XOOPS and I've been using XOOPS as Intranet and I use Wf-Download and I encountered this problem:

1. If a registered user submit a file there is no notification to the administrator in the INBOX that there is a new file to be approved or reject. What can I do to fix this?

2. When a registered user submit a file it then gives a blank white page. But the file was uploaded. What shall I do to fix this?

3. If the administrator had approved the file it gives me another blank white page.

4. Another one is when I try to download the file it gives me a white page saying "Header already Sent".

rcjohnson
Re: WF-Download Problems!
  • 2004/12/1 0:46

• rcjohnson

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/7/23

Have you been messing around with your template files?

When was the last time you did a module update?

jpco_122122
Re: WF-Download Problems!

I put the new visit.php and it lessen the error messages. I've got 3 more problems:

1. When I was in the download section I turn on the PHP Debughttp://url//modules/wfdownloads/index.php it shows:

Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant XOOPS_VERSION - assumed 'XOOPS_VERSION' in file c:\mysql\data\muntinlupa\html\class\template.php line 89

2. When anyone submit a file it shows the error message:

Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant XOOPS_VERSION - assumed 'XOOPS_VERSION' in file c:\mysql\data\muntinlupa\html\class\template.php line 89

Both problem # 1 & 2, the data has been successfully added to the database but it show those errors.

3. How can I change if I want to download a file it will popup and it will not open in the same window.

What can I do to fix this?

Login

Who's Online

215 user(s) are online (151 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 215

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits