Booth
Who's online block shows Newbb thread details when 'more' is clicked
  • 2004/11/29 19:38

• Booth

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/6/13

In the who's online block. It would be great if when the 'more' link is clicked, it showed the specific thread a user was looking at in the forums rather than just show that they are in the forums.

So for instance you are now looking at this thread. If someone was looking at the who's online 'more' window, it would show that you are in the forums, then underneath it would say 'thread: Who's online shows Newbb thread details when 'more' is clicked'

Invision Power Board does this.

Apologies if this is in the wrong area. I thought with who's online being a system block this might be the place to post.

brash
Re: Who
  • 2004/11/29 20:56

• brash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/10

PHP-Stats shows this info, so if you could get the info from that into a block you'd be pretty much set. I don't know of any XOOPS blocks/modules that show this though.

intel352
Re: Who's online block shows Newbb thread details when 'more' is clicked
  • 2004/11/29 21:57

• intel352

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/11/23

if you're using newbb2, newbb2 records forum-specific (and maybe thread-specific as well, i don't remember) forum usage. so, you would just need to query the xoops_bb_online table (bb_online is the table newbb uses for that data, i believe... you'll find out, if you research it)

Login

Who's Online

204 user(s) are online (139 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 204

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits