liaison
A Few Questions
  • 2004/11/21 23:42

• liaison

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/21

Hi all just got a few questions to put to ya.

1) is there a DJ/Radio theme availible as i have searched the site but cant realy find one?

2) is there an add-on that will allow for paid subscriptions to the website and can i set each membership level to view parts of the site that say has more content or extra features that non paid members can view?

3) is there a directory plug-in to list all of our members shoutcast radio stations?

Many Thanks In Advance.

beerMe
Re: A Few Questions
  • 2004/11/23 20:28

• beerMe

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/9/13

Quote:

1) is there a DJ/Radio theme availible as i have searched the site but cant realy find one?

I don't know of any theme specifically for radio or DJ. The best thing to do would be to pick a theme that you like, then replace the theme's built-in logo with your own. A lot of the video game themes have a logo that spans the whole width of the theme, so those might be good to try.

Quote:

2) is there an add-on that will allow for paid subscriptions to the website and can i set each membership level to view parts of the site that say has more content or extra features that non paid members can view?

The only one I know of is aMember Pro. It has a XOOPS plugin. Costs about $180. Google it, it's easy to find.

Quote:

3) is there a directory plug-in to list all of our members shoutcast radio stations?

Directory? Did you try the Partners module that is included with the XOOPS package?

Login

Who's Online

489 user(s) are online (68 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 489

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits