lemon
Simplehost
  • 2004/11/18 19:56

• lemon

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/6 4

I can definately say me and my staff WOULD NOT have used XOOPS if it were not for Simplehost. At Simplehost you have what is called "C Panel" (No Hablo Geek, amigos). In C Panel you have several options that will automatically install and create databases for Xoops, Php, Php Nuke, BlogSpot, et al. We did tried almost every option before we made or final choice (taking into consideration models, tutorials, and the availability of useful resources from the support websites). We chose XOOPS because of the easy editing to creat a basic website. That has helped us to become a bit more advanced in what we are doing with the site now... by starting out simple we have learned a bit of code and can alter modules, themes and display pages. So thanks xoops.org,

But back on track here... check out www.simplehost.com. They have a pretty kick ass set-up. I think we paid $120 for the year and we recieved UNLIMITED disk space, UNLIMITED email accounts, UNLIMITED databases. It is really a good deal. I would/could go into more detail but like I said previously; No Hablo Geek, amigos!

later,
Andy

Login

Who's Online

211 user(s) are online (132 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 211

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits