PatsRule
no one here can ever help me
  • 2004/10/30 23:31

• PatsRule

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/15

This will make 3 posts in a row asking for advice that I haven't got responses If i'm asking dumb questions or need to word them differently I'd like to at least know so I can ask better in the future. And though i can't expect the right answer.. at least one reply would be nice. Except for lance trying to help me with my last one..all my other posts have gotten no reply. Thanks anyway..I'll try elsewhere on the net but I figured this was XOOPS main forum. Sorry for being a pain in the ass.

beerMe
Re: no one here can ever help me
  • 2004/10/30 23:43

• beerMe

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/9/13

What do you need help with?

brash
Re:no one here can ever help me
  • 2004/10/30 23:51

• brash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/10

Hi PatsRule,

I don't think it is that you are asking dumb questions, just more likely hard questions. Just having a look back at your last three posts I assume you are refering to your question regarding intergrating a poll module? Probably 2 things that would be a deterent for people to answer is (1) XOOPS already has a poll module, and (2) implementing a poll module as you've asked is not a 5 minute answer, and would probably require a bit of research to port. Bottom line is that yes it is a bit of a bummer and disappointing that not all questions get answered (I've had several go unanswered myself), but I don't think it is anything to judge the community by. I find people are VERY willing to help where they can.

Oh, and yes, this is that main XOOPS support forums ...

Lance_
Re:no one here can ever help me
  • 2004/10/31 0:04

• Lance_

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/1/12

Ya, it can be a tough crowd sometimes.

I've had my share of no-answers. Just keep searching and after a while you'll get the hint you need to get through your things.

Cheers

Login

Who's Online

124 user(s) are online (88 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 124

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits