chrometuna
piCal Hack Request.
  • 2004/10/26 5:05

• chrometuna

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/24

I am using piCal on my site, and I like it.

However, I would really like to see a hack that allows one to upload an icalendar into specific catagories.

Meaning: If I have a music concerts icalendar, I'd like to upload it (Or import it from the web) into my "Music and Concerts" calendar catagory.

Or if I have a "Today in history" calendar catagory, I would like to upload or import directly into that catagory.

As it is, I can just upload or import into the entire (ALL) pical, and then I have to go through and sort out everything using the "event manager" which is a pain in the butt.

Also, the event manager could be a bit more flexible and easier if it had options to move checked events directly into different catagories rather then having to clone them there and then go remove them from the old catagory (or am I missing something here? mine wont let me move events from catagory to catagory directly)

Once you get a few hundred events in several different catagories, it becomes very cumbersome and tedious to move them around.

Being able to upload or import directly into the various catagories would be so great, and eliminate a lot of hassles in managing the whole calendar.

Cheers
Chrometuna

Login

Who's Online

150 user(s) are online (93 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 150

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits