domineaux
My Compliments to builders on this new Xoops webpage
  • 2004/10/10 15:40

• domineaux

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/9/29

One thing of particular note:

The changes in the downloads module with a graphic picture in the themes section is OUTSTANDING. Now you can see the themes deigns in color and well sized.

This is so much better than demo links. It was very frutrating, because so many of the links were bad after the themes had been up for download more than a couple of months.

One outstanding thing like this feature within a website can make or break a good website. These are the kinds of things we need.

Again, congratulations

Mithrandir
Re:My Compliments to builders on this new Xoops webpage

Thank you - that was the main reason why we did this

Happy that you like it.

vinit
  • 2004/10/10 16:18

• vinit

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/1/10

Take my five pancakes too..

Its been really good one, the new site looks more sleak and sobber and those demo of themes is fabolous.

Hey i got a set of imageset for newbb2 which would go with color scheme, whom should i mail or where should i upload them so that they can be used here.

Other thing like themes section can be have some sort of demos of various modules also....

Once again congrats for such a great move.

Just one thing, can that advertisements on the top bar can be taken off.. and placed at bottom or somewhere else

Xoops has grown very big and adds like those shown on top at frontpage doesnt go with the image of xoops.

Anonymous
  • 2004/10/10 16:55

• Anonymous

• Since:

Due to the imagesets, it would be nice, if you can mail them to me so i can collected them and put them on the dev.xoops.org to the file repository of the newbb 2.

Thanks in advance

Login

Who's Online

384 user(s) are online (70 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 384

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits