Registration
VBulletin to Xoops Conversion

I have a vbulletin site that i would like to have all my users imported into my XOOPS site. Does anybody know of an existing conversion script that i could use or if there isn't is anybody on here willing to write one or do it for me, i can pay you for your work. I have 5724 users that need to be converted.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Edit: Spelling

m0nty
Re: VBulletin to Xoops Conversion
  • 2004/10/9 0:49

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

if it's just the user accounts you want transferred, i maybe able to do that.. that's pretty easy really & can be done without modifying or even touching vbulletin code..

it's just if u wanted vbulletin integrating that you'd find a reply of NO lol

Registration
Re: VBulletin to Xoops Conversion

you can either write a script or do it by manually editing the sql file which wouldn't be very exciting but would get it done. do you have msn if so contact me at jordangt''@''"gmail.com

Registration
Re:VBulletin to Xoops Conversion

Bump

If anyone is interested in doing this please respond the guy above never responded so i take it he's not gonna do it, i will pay you for your work just post and tell me how much it would cost for you to do it.

Registration
Re:VBulletin to Xoops Conversion

i don't even need to whole user table converted just the username userid and password need to be converted, anyone who can make this script please reply i need to get this done and can send you money to do it through paypal right away.

Login

Who's Online

267 user(s) are online (77 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 267

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits