DarkRider
Cusomizable menu for site
  • 2004/10/8 10:58

• DarkRider

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/7

As an example of what I am interested in doing is the Community block at the top left of this site.

I have tried creating a block, installed multimenu and iMenu to try and do this. What I would like to know is how do you create a menu list that will display the pages within XOOPS and not a new page. such as the community menu.

I haven't really gone through the page codes to find an answer yet and am hoping someone here can give me an idea on how to do this. I do motince that the "Community" refers to links within the module so is it really the main menu? Not sure, any ideas would be great.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mithrandir
Re: Cusomizable menu for site

The "Community" block is just the main menu.

"Development" and "Documentation" are custom HTML blocks

DarkRider
  • 2004/10/8 12:08

• DarkRider

• Just popping in

I would like to create custom pages for a new area in the xoops. Such as DJ schedule and DJ info. If the "community" is actually the Main then I would need to create a module for these two items and install it? Is there another way to have custom pages displayed in the XOOPS center without creating modules?

ackbarr

How to display HTML pages within XOOPS Of course this just puts your html content within the XOOPS theme. It is still up to you to link to it somehow (e.g. - a custom navigation block, or replacement main menu like multimenu)

DarkRider
  • 2004/10/8 13:29

• DarkRider

• Just popping in

Excellent!! Thanks.

Login

Who's Online

375 user(s) are online (71 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 375

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits