kiwiguy
Chess Board not showing
  • 2004/9/24 15:17

• kiwiguy

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/4/19

Hey not sure what to do with this I changed my css Layoutbut when i realised it had made my chess module play up in the fashion that it dissapeared completly just got the left and right blocks and nothing in the middle. I ran php debug and got this message

Quote:
Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read template resource: "db:chess_games.html" in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1042

This is what the line in that file says:

Quote:
function trigger_error($error_msg, $error_type = E_USER_WARNING)
{
trigger_error("Smarty error: $error_msg", $error_type);
}

Also when I turn on smarty template i get this message

Quote:
This page cannot be displayed due to an internal error.

If you are the administrator of this site, please visit the XOOPS Troubleshooting Page for assistance.

Error [Xoops]: Unable to connect to database in file class/database/databasefactory.php line 34

I replaced the original css file back that I had backed up with no joy so I am stuck now and am sitting here really confused on where or what to do can anybody help is this a problem in my database as it does mentions something in phpdebug about

Smarty error: unable to read template resource: "db:chess_games.html"

Please help let me know if you need more info.
Thanks in advance
Kiwiguy

kiwiguy
Re: Chess Board not showing
  • 2004/9/24 16:00

• kiwiguy

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/4/19

After consulting a friend he gave me the answer i needed to update my chess modle and that should make it work well bingo was his name it did so sorry for wasting your time on this its all working after updating the module

cheers
kiwiguy

Login

Who's Online

485 user(s) are online (92 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 485

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits