ladysham
Newest CJayContent Module
  • 2004/9/8 15:39

• ladysham

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/11/11

Has anyone gotten the lastest version to CJayContent to work properly? I have everything set up and working correctly except there appears to be a "rogue" file somewhere that shows up in the navigation. I have gone through every file and can't seem to find it anywhere.

You can view what I'm talking about

Homeschool Internet Yellow Pages

It appears when you click on the Vendors/Product Spotlight button in the navigation. I see "Test files". Any idea how to get rid of it?

Thanks!

Kelly Ling

carnuke
Re: Newest CJayContent Module
  • 2004/9/8 15:48

• carnuke

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/11/5

Kelly, Ive not used CJcontent, but it looks like testfiles is a the name of a subcategory that opens when you click Vendor/Product Spotlights.

Check all your cats and sub-cats. in this module

BTW your link above is not embedded properly

http://homeschoolyellowpages.com/

Richard

ladysham
  • 2004/9/8 16:01

• ladysham

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/11/11

Richard - Thanks for such a quick response. That's what I thought, but in going through all the admin functions of this module, it has no place to set categories. And in viewing the author's site, it says he's no longer supporting this module. ( That's sad, because it is a good module.

Can you recommend one that functions the same way? I know tinycontent does, but I'm already using it for something else. LOL

Kelly Ling

carnuke
  • 2004/9/8 16:21

• carnuke

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/11/5

Hi Kelly,

I personally favour wfsections for article management Here's a link to jackj's downloads including 2 versions of bug-fixed wfsections.

http://www.macambridge.com/modules/mydownloads/

The other really good article module is soapbox. . Both modules are active on my site if you want to see capability. (see Articles and Reviews links)

Richard

ChadK
  • 2004/9/9 1:24

• ChadK

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/7/9 1

Are we allowed to take the powered by XOOPS information off of our footer? Doesn't seem right to me...

Login

Who's Online

215 user(s) are online (128 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 215

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits