studioC
hokamp.info -> Google PR
  • 2004/9/5 19:30

• studioC

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/12/7

hi all,

first i wanted to show a new version of my http://hokamp.info as an example of personal XOOPS usage. This domain was regged i think 6 month ago. It was used to show XOOPS csslayouts which you have seen here (old version).

I began to update my domain and made a new static htmlfile to tell my visitors that i'm working on a new version. combining static html files with dynamic (linking between each other) seems to be a good idea to let searchengines visit your site and think about ranking ?

I often read on xoops.org something about url-rewrite but didn't understand the aim of that. Now i mentioned that google corrects my pagerank nearly every day ??

Starting with PR xhundred (ok, its only from about 3000 total), reaching position 3 last week on keyword "hokamp" with static-html and today 05.09.2004 PR 2 on Google.de
--- correction 05.09.04 PR 1 --
What counts for google? Content or indexing content ? Linkings between external tlds? What are your experiences with searcheengines? Is it really important for Google to find speaking URLS? Please report!

Actually theres a static startpage with some basic content, a xoopsinstall with some modules and one or two further static pages which link through xoopsinstall and static pages.

A very interesting topic. What do you think ? Anyone expert ?

greetings
michael

uuuups edit:
If you know a "hokamp" round your place, give him a hint or a link to this site ! (and kick him to use my contactform)...

Login

Who's Online

235 user(s) are online (140 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 235

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits