Luminosity
NEED HELP !! Pictures not uploading in MyAlbum-P 2.83
  • 2004/9/1 19:48

• Luminosity

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/3 1

I left my webpage alone for a while and now suddenly MyAlbum-P does not upload images when creating a submission. The submit.php file displays properly, but whem I click submit I get taken to this BLANK page with URL: /modules/myalbum/submit.php?caller=

Then when I see if my submission was registered, I get a listing with ONLY the title, no picture and no description. I'm not sure how much this matters, but in the MyAlbum-P admin area I have set the following file types for upload: jpg|jpeg|png

and the MIME types are: image/pjpeg|image/jpeg|image/x-png|image/png

basicaly I don't want users to upload GIF files.

But why is my upload not registering? I'm uploading JPEG files. In the past I have been able to successfully upload JPEGs.

One thing I noticed: in the MIME types, I removed the "image/pjpeg" portion and then I got an actual error not just a blank page. Maybe my MIME types are incorrect?

Luminosity
Re: NEED HELP !! Pictures not uploading in MyAlbum-P 2.83
  • 2004/9/1 21:04

• Luminosity

• Just popping in

One thing I forgot to mention. Just the other day I had to transfer all the files from one web server to another. Could this possibly have caused it? Could there be an issue with the XOOPS uplaoder? I am running XOOPS 2.07.1. Should I look at re-uploading some files to make sure XOOPS is working fine?

Luminosity
  • 2004/9/1 21:30

• Luminosity

• Just popping in

WELL! I ended up fixing it by myself. I installed netpbm and all works well now. hooray!

tedsmith
  • 2005/1/13 12:24

• tedsmith

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/6/2 1

I have this problem now too. I have always been able to upload the pictures (using Firefox anyway), but now all of a sudden I can't.

I can arrange for NetPBM to be installed, but I'd rather not if I can help it. Why did it work before, but not now? Is the upgrade I made from 2.0.7 to 2.0.9.2 anything to do with it?

BTW - I get the exact same error\problem.

Login

Who's Online

222 user(s) are online (164 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 222

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits