kiwiguy
Please Help!!!
  • 2004/8/22 9:28

• kiwiguy

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/4/19

I have just moved my site and i changed my mainfile.php for the virtual and physical path everything went well apart from 1 small hitch after i changed one thing in the mainfile this came up

Quote:
Warning: main(/****/****/public_html//include/common.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /****/*****/public_html/kiwisite/mainfile.php on line 93

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/****/*****/public_html//include/common.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /****/*****/public_html/kiwisite/mainfile.php on line 93

Warning: main(/*****/****/public_html//class/xoopsblock.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /****/****/public_html/kiwisite/header.php on line 28

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/****/*****/public_html//class/xoopsblock.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /*****/*****/public_html/kiwisite/header.php on line 28

Warning: main(/****/*****/public_html//class/template.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /****/*****/public_html/kiwisite/header.php on line 62

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/****/****/public_html//class/template.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /****/*****/public_html/kiwisite/header.php on line 62

This only came up after i changed the section in mainfile which was this

Quote:
if (!isset($xoopsOption['nocommon'])) {
include XOOPS_ROOT_PATH."/include/common.php";

I had changed it to this

Quote:
include XOOPS_ROOT_PATH."kiwisite/include/common.php";

But after I had changed it to that it came up with error messages so i undid what i did and put it back to the original coding which was

Quote:
include XOOPS_ROOT_PATH."/include/common.php";

Thats when it came up with all the abpve stuff i first quoted.

kiwi

Mithrandir
Re: Please Help!!!

XOOPS_ROOT_PATH in mainfile.php should not have a trailing slash.

If your physical path is /****/*****/public_html/kiwisite then that is what you should write in XOOPS_ROOT_PATH. If you had a wrong XOOPS_ROOT_PATH and attempted to correct it by changing the include statement for include/common.php I can understand why it won't work as everything else using XOOPS_ROOT_PATH would be wrong.

kiwiguy
  • 2004/8/22 10:14

• kiwiguy

• Friend of XOOPS

DELETED BY AUTHOR REFER TO RECENT POST

kiwiguy
  • 2004/8/22 11:08

• kiwiguy

• Friend of XOOPS

I did what you said mithrandir and XOOPS_ROOT_PATH is correct there are no trailing "/" before the include/common.php and I still get these errors

Quote:
Warning: main(/*****/****/public_html/include/common.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /(****/*****/public_html/kiwisite/mainfile.php on line 93

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/*****/*****/public_html/include/common.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /****/*****/public_html/kiwisite/mainfile.php on line 93

Warning: main(/****/****/public_html/class/xoopsblock.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /****/*****/public_html/kiwisite/header.php on line 28

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/*****/*****/public_html/class/xoopsblock.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /****/*****/public_html/kiwisite/header.php on line 28

Warning: main(/****/*****/public_html/class/template.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /****/*****/public_html/kiwisite/header.php on line 62

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/****/*****/public_html/class/template.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /****/*****/public_html/kiwisite/header.php on line 62

So i would really appreciate some more help if possible please if not let me know so I can do a clean install

kiwiguy

kiwiguy
  • 2004/8/22 11:46

• kiwiguy

• Friend of XOOPS

I managed to fix a couple of errors but still have probs

Quote:
Warning: main(home/kiwiguy/public_html/kiwisite/include/common.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kiwiguy/public_html/kiwisite/mainfile.php on line 93

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'home/kiwiguy/public_html/kiwisite/include/common.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/****/public_html/kiwisite/mainfile.php on line 93

Warning: main(home/*****/public_html/kiwisite/class/template.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/*****/public_html/kiwisite/header.php on line 62

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'home/*****/public_html/kiwisite/class/template.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/*****/public_html/kiwisite/header.php on line 62

But i still need help fixing the rest as soon as I think I fixed it it comes back to the original errors in previous post

kiwiguy
  • 2004/8/22 12:35

• kiwiguy

• Friend of XOOPS

Don't worry I am doing a clean install seems to me that nobody was able to help after 70 odd views thanks for the help LOLOLOLOL

Mithrandir

Nobody able to help? Oh thank you very much.

As I see the problem it is because you cannot write the proper XOOPS_ROOT_PATH, which should start with the forward slash as in the error messages (If you read carefully, you'll notice that it says cannot open "home/....." in "/home/...." - the first one is the file to be opened i.e. XOOPS_ROOT_PATH."/etc. so that is manually inserted, but the second one is gathered by the server and hence a bit more reliable)

Belle
  • 2004/8/27 10:22

• Belle

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/8/27

i have the same problem

strange thing is that i only get the errors on some modules

http://www.fluks.be/modules/news/

works fine

http://www.fluks.be/modules/newbb/

gives an error

my header.php looks like this

<?php
// $Id: header.php,v 1.40 2004/06/13 05:47:31 Onokazu Exp $
// ------------------------------------------------------------------------ //
// XOOPS - PHP Content Management System //
// Copyright (c) 2000 XOOPS.org //
// <https://xoops.org/> //
// This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify //
// it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by //
// the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or //
// (at your option) any later version. //
// //
// You may not change or alter any portion of this comment or credits //
// of supporting developers from this source code or any supporting //
// source code which is considered copyrighted (c) material of the //
// original comment or credit authors. //
// //
// This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, //
// but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of //
// MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the //
// GNU General Public License for more details. //
// //
// You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License //
// along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software //
// Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA //

include_once XOOPS_ROOT_PATH.'/class/xoopsblock.php';
if ($xoopsConfig['theme_set'] != 'default' && file_exists(XOOPS_THEME_PATH.'/'.$xoopsConfig['theme_set'].'/theme.php')) {
// the old way..
$xoopsOption['theme_use_smarty'] = 0;
if (file_exists(XOOPS_THEME_PATH.'/'.$xoopsConfig['theme_set'].'/language/lang-'.$xoopsConfig['language'].'.php')) {
include XOOPS_THEME_PATH.'/'.$xoopsConfig['theme_set'].'/language/lang-'.$xoopsConfig['language'].'.php';
} elseif (file_exists(XOOPS_THEME_PATH.'/'.$xoopsConfig['theme_set'].'/language/lang-english.php')) {
include XOOPS_THEME_PATH.'/'.$xoopsConfig['theme_set'].'/language/lang-english.php';
}
$config_handler =& xoops_gethandler('config');
$xoopsConfigMetaFooter =& $config_handler->getConfigsByCat(XOOPS_CONF_METAFOOTER);
xoops_header(false);
include XOOPS_THEME_PATH.'/'.$xoopsConfig['theme_set'].'/theme.php';
$xoopsOption['show_rblock'] = (!empty($xoopsOption['show_rblock'])) ? $xoopsOption['show_rblock'] : 0;
// include Smarty template engine and initialize it
require_once XOOPS_ROOT_PATH.'/class/template.php';
$xoopsTpl = new XoopsTpl();
if ($xoopsConfig['debug_mode'] == 3) {
$xoopsTpl->xoops_setDebugging(true);
}
if ($xoopsUser != '') {
$xoopsTpl->assign(array('xoops_isuser' => true, 'xoops_userid' => $xoopsUser->getVar('uid'), 'xoops_uname' => $xoopsUser->getVar('uname'), 'xoops_isadmin' => $xoopsUserIsAdmin));
}
$xoopsTpl->assign('xoops_requesturi', htmlspecialchars($GLOBALS['xoopsRequestUri'], ENT_QUOTES));
include XOOPS_ROOT_PATH.'/include/old_functions.php';

if ($xoopsOption['show_cblock'] || (isset($xoopsModule) && preg_match("/index\.php$/i", xoops_getenv('PHP_SELF')) && $xoopsConfig['startpage'] == $xoopsModule->getVar('dirname'))) {
$xoopsOption['show_rblock'] = $xoopsOption['show_cblock'] = 1;
}
themeheader($xoopsOption['show_rblock']);
if ($xoopsOption['show_cblock']) make_cblock(); //create center block
} else {
$xoopsOption['theme_use_smarty'] = 1;
// include Smarty template engine and initialize it
require_once XOOPS_ROOT_PATH.'/class/template.php';
$xoopsTpl = new XoopsTpl();
$xoopsTpl->xoops_setCaching(2);
if ($xoopsConfig['debug_mode'] == 3) {
$xoopsTpl->xoops_setDebugging(true);
}
$xoopsTpl->assign(array('xoops_theme' => $xoopsConfig['theme_set'], 'xoops_imageurl' => XOOPS_THEME_URL.'/'.$xoopsConfig['theme_set'].'/', 'xoops_themecss'=> xoops_getcss($xoopsConfig['theme_set']), 'xoops_requesturi' => htmlspecialchars($GLOBALS['xoopsRequestUri'], ENT_QUOTES), 'xoops_sitename' => htmlspecialchars($xoopsConfig['sitename'], ENT_QUOTES)));
// Meta tags
$config_handler =& xoops_gethandler('config');
$criteria = new CriteriaCompo(new Criteria('conf_modid', 0));
$criteria->add(new Criteria('conf_catid', XOOPS_CONF_METAFOOTER));
$config =& $config_handler->getConfigs($criteria, true);
foreach (array_keys($config) as $i) {
// prefix each tag with 'xoops_'
$xoopsTpl->assign('xoops_'.$config[$i]->getVar('conf_name'), $config[$i]->getConfValueForOutput());
}
//unset($config);
// show banner?
if ($xoopsConfig['banners'] == 1) {
$xoopsTpl->assign('xoops_banner', xoops_getbanner());
} else {
$xoopsTpl->assign('xoops_banner', '&nbsp;');
}
// Weird, but need extra <script> tags for 2.0.x themes
$xoopsTpl->assign('xoops_js', '//--></script><script type="text/javascript" src="'.XOOPS_URL.'/include/xoops.js"></script><script type="text/javascript"><!--');
// get all blocks and assign to smarty
$xoopsblock = new XoopsBlock();
$block_arr = array();
if ($xoopsUser != '') {
$xoopsTpl->assign(array('xoops_isuser' => true, 'xoops_userid' => $xoopsUser->getVar('uid'), 'xoops_uname' => $xoopsUser->getVar('uname'), 'xoops_isadmin' => $xoopsUserIsAdmin));
if (!empty($xoopsModule)) {
// set page title
$xoopsTpl->assign('xoops_pagetitle', $xoopsModule->getVar('name'));
if (preg_match("/index\.php$/i", xoops_getenv('PHP_SELF')) && $xoopsConfig['startpage'] == $xoopsModule->getVar('dirname')) {
$block_arr =& $xoopsblock->getAllByGroupModule($xoopsUser->getGroups(), $xoopsModule->getVar('mid'), true, XOOPS_BLOCK_VISIBLE);
} else {
$block_arr =& $xoopsblock->getAllByGroupModule($xoopsUser->getGroups(), $xoopsModule->getVar('mid'), false, XOOPS_BLOCK_VISIBLE);
}
} else {
$xoopsTpl->assign('xoops_pagetitle', htmlspecialchars($xoopsConfig['slogan'], ENT_QUOTES));
if (!empty($xoopsOption['show_cblock'])) {
$block_arr =& $xoopsblock->getAllByGroupModule($xoopsUser->getGroups(), 0, true, XOOPS_BLOCK_VISIBLE);
} else {
$block_arr =& $xoopsblock->getAllByGroupModule($xoopsUser->getGroups(), 0, false, XOOPS_BLOCK_VISIBLE);
}
}
} else {
$xoopsTpl->assign(array('xoops_isuser' => false, 'xoops_isadmin' => false));
if (isset($xoopsModule)) {
// set page title
$xoopsTpl->assign('xoops_pagetitle', $xoopsModule->getVar('name'));
if (preg_match("/index\.php$/i", xoops_getenv('PHP_SELF')) && $xoopsConfig['startpage'] == $xoopsModule->getVar('dirname')) {
$block_arr =& $xoopsblock->getAllByGroupModule(XOOPS_GROUP_ANONYMOUS, $xoopsModule->getVar('mid'), true, XOOPS_BLOCK_VISIBLE);
} else {
$block_arr =& $xoopsblock->getAllByGroupModule(XOOPS_GROUP_ANONYMOUS, $xoopsModule->getVar('mid'), false, XOOPS_BLOCK_VISIBLE);
}
} else {
$xoopsTpl->assign('xoops_pagetitle', htmlspecialchars($xoopsConfig['slogan'], ENT_QUOTES));
if (!empty($xoopsOption['show_cblock'])) {
$block_arr =& $xoopsblock->getAllByGroupModule(XOOPS_GROUP_ANONYMOUS, 0, true, XOOPS_BLOCK_VISIBLE);
} else {
$block_arr =& $xoopsblock->getAllByGroupModule(XOOPS_GROUP_ANONYMOUS, 0, false, XOOPS_BLOCK_VISIBLE);
}
}
}
foreach (array_keys($block_arr) as $i) {
$bcachetime = $block_arr[$i]->getVar('bcachetime');
if (empty($bcachetime)) {
$xoopsTpl->xoops_setCaching(0);
} else {
$xoopsTpl->xoops_setCacheTime($bcachetime);
}
$btpl = $block_arr[$i]->getVar('template');
if ($btpl != '') {
if (empty($bcachetime) || !$xoopsTpl->is_cached('db:'.$btpl)) {
$xoopsLogger->addBlock($block_arr[$i]->getVar('name'));
$bresult =& $block_arr[$i]->buildBlock();
if (!$bresult) {
continue;
}
$xoopsTpl->assign_by_ref('block', $bresult);
$bcontent =& $xoopsTpl->fetch('db:'.$btpl);
$xoopsTpl->clear_assign('block');
} else {
$xoopsLogger->addBlock($block_arr[$i]->getVar('name'), true, $bcachetime);
$bcontent =& $xoopsTpl->fetch('db:'.$btpl);
}
} else {
$bid = $block_arr[$i]->getVar('bid');
if (empty($bcachetime) || !$xoopsTpl->is_cached('db:system_dummy.html', 'blk_'.$bid)) {
$xoopsLogger->addBlock($block_arr[$i]->getVar('name'));
$bresult =& $block_arr[$i]->buildBlock();
if (!$bresult) {
continue;
}
$xoopsTpl->assign_by_ref('dummy_content', $bresult['content']);
$bcontent =& $xoopsTpl->fetch('db:system_dummy.html', 'blk_'.$bid);
$xoopsTpl->clear_assign('block');
} else {
$xoopsLogger->addBlock($block_arr[$i]->getVar('name'), true, $bcachetime);
$bcontent =& $xoopsTpl->fetch('db:system_dummy.html', 'blk_'.$bid);
}
}
switch ($block_arr[$i]->getVar('side')) {
case XOOPS_SIDEBLOCK_LEFT:
$xoopsTpl->append('xoops_lblocks', array('title' => $block_arr[$i]->getVar('title'), 'content' => $bcontent));
break;
case XOOPS_CENTERBLOCK_LEFT:
if (!isset($show_cblock)) {
$xoopsTpl->assign('xoops_showcblock', 1);
$show_cblock = 1;
}
$xoopsTpl->append('xoops_clblocks', array('title' => $block_arr[$i]->getVar('title'), 'content' => $bcontent));
break;
case XOOPS_CENTERBLOCK_RIGHT:
$show_cblock = 1;
}
$xoopsTpl->append('xoops_crblocks', array('title' => $block_arr[$i]->getVar('title'), 'content' => $bcontent));
break;
case XOOPS_CENTERBLOCK_CENTER:
$show_cblock = 1;
}
$xoopsTpl->append('xoops_ccblocks', array('title' => $block_arr[$i]->getVar('title'), 'content' => $bcontent));
break;
case XOOPS_SIDEBLOCK_RIGHT:
if (!isset($show_rblock)) {
$xoopsTpl->assign('xoops_showrblock', 1);
$show_rblock = 1;
}
$xoopsTpl->append('xoops_rblocks', array('title' => $block_arr[$i]->getVar('title'), 'content' => $bcontent));
break;
}
unset($bcontent);
}
//unset($block_arr);
if (!isset($show_rblock)) {
$xoopsTpl->assign('xoops_showrblock', 0);
}
$xoopsTpl->assign('xoops_showcblock', 0);
}
if (xoops_getenv('REQUEST_METHOD') != 'POST' && !empty($xoopsModule) && !empty($xoopsConfig['module_cache'][$xoopsModule->getVar('mid')])) {
$xoopsTpl->xoops_setCacheTime($xoopsConfig['module_cache'][$xoopsModule->getVar('mid')]);
if (!isset($xoopsOption['template_main'])) {
$xoopsCachedTemplate = 'db:system_dummy.html';
} else {
$xoopsCachedTemplate = 'db:'.$xoopsOption['template_main'];
}
// generate safe cache Id
$xoopsCachedTemplateId = 'mod_'.$xoopsModule->getVar('dirname').'|'.md5(str_replace(XOOPS_URL, '', $GLOBALS['xoopsRequestUri']));
if ($xoopsTpl->is_cached($xoopsCachedTemplate, $xoopsCachedTemplateId)) {
$xoopsLogger->addExtra($xoopsCachedTemplate, $xoopsConfig['module_cache'][$xoopsModule->getVar('mid')]);
$xoopsTpl->assign('xoops_contents', $xoopsTpl->fetch($xoopsCachedTemplate, $xoopsCachedTemplateId));
if (!headers_sent()) {
header ('Content-Type:text/html; charset='._CHARSET);
}
$xoopsTpl->display($xoopsConfig['theme_set'].'/theme.html');
if ($xoopsConfig['debug_mode'] == 2 && $xoopsUserIsAdmin) {
$dummyfile = 'dummy_'.time().'.html';
$fp = fopen(XOOPS_CACHE_PATH.'/'.$dummyfile, 'w');
fwrite($fp, $xoopsLogger->dumpAll());
fclose($fp);
echo '<script language=javascript>
debug_window = openWithSelfMain("'.XOOPS_URL.'/misc.php?action=showpopups&type=debug&file='.$dummyfile.'", "popup", 680, 450);
</script>';
}
exit();
}
} else {
}
if (!isset($xoopsOption['template_main'])) {
// new themes using Smarty does not have old functions that are required in old modules, so include them now
include XOOPS_ROOT_PATH.'/include/old_theme_functions.php';
// need this also
$xoopsTheme['thename'] = $xoopsConfig['theme_set'];
ob_start();
}
}
?>

Login

Who's Online

128 user(s) are online (73 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 128

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits