libervis
Images in the troubled wf-section..
  • 2004/8/17 18:48

• libervis

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/7/4 1

Hello!

I call it troubled because wf-section is one module on my site that just cannot play friendly.

The "latest" issue with it is fixing the images. First of all, it didn't had any images in /modules/wfsections/images/article/thumbs/ folder while it did point to images like 60x60_article.jpg causing the x box in IE because it links to an image that doesn't exists. So i saw to what images it points to, took proper everaldo crystal images, called them by the link references (to images which it points to) and uploaded them to the thumbs folder. Now they do appear, but they appear in frames (which i don't want) and for the first displayed article in the article index it resizes the image to a bigger size while the second, under feature articles, it displays OK (only in that stupid frame.

So, my questions are: How to remove these frames around images?
How to make that first article image in article index display in the normal size?
And third, how comes that wfsection automatically points ot non-existent images in thumbs folder. It must be a bug.
And fourth, when is the next freekin' version of this thing coming out, i am sick of fighting with it constantly. I don't see much of an fw-section alternative so i am kinda stuck with it.

Thanks for your help!
Daniel

Login

Who's Online

513 user(s) are online (59 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 513

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits