carrie
table alignment
  • 2004/8/10 13:36

• carrie

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/6/12

I am currently testing out the hiweed-blue theme on my website. However, I'm having a slight problem. The tables on the downloads, weblinks, etc. pages seem to be out of line. I can't figure out how to get them to be the same width as the news blocks on the main page. Click here to see what I mean. I would like for them to be centered too. I have tried searching for something to edit in the style.css and theme.html files, but have had no luck. I would really like to use this theme, so any help that you can give me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

m0nty
Re: table alignment
  • 2004/8/10 13:44

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

looks like a few padding and cellspacing issues.. nothing too serious or demandng..

if u want to edit the style.css files and theme.html, then just simply open them up in wordpad or notepad and find what u want to edit and resave the file..

carrie
Re: table alignment
  • 2004/8/10 14:00

• carrie

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/6/12

I know how to open them, I'm just not sure what to edit. I think I found the right thing to change in the style.css file. Nothing seems to happen though when I edit it.

Quote:
.outer {font-family: Verdana, ËÎÌå; border: 1px solid #ADD8E6;}
.head {font-family: Verdana, ËÎÌå; background-color: #E0FFFF; padding: 5px; font-weight: bold;}
.even {font-family: Verdana, ËÎÌå; background-color: #EFEFEF; padding: 5px;}
.odd {font-family: Verdana, ËÎÌå; padding: 5px; }
.foot {font-family: Verdana, ËÎÌå; background-color: #F5FFFA; padding: 5px; font-weight: bold;}
tr.even td {font-family: Verdana, ËÎÌå; background-color: #EFEFEF; padding: 5px;}
tr.odd td {font-family: Verdana, ËÎÌå; background-color: #E0FFFF; padding: 5px;}

Login

Who's Online

77 user(s) are online (48 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 77

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits