anlace
How do I Add New Pages Without Using a Module?
  • 2004/7/31 19:47

• anlace

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/27

I have a feeling this is an easy one and I'm just not seeing it . . . . I need to add two pages with static content and I wish to keep all the rest of the side blocks/modules intact within those pages. I am using MultiMenu (nice!) to provide links, so which .php page do I clone for this?

I want it to look like this: Clicking on the MultiMenu link takes you to a page containing only an online "About Us" info page or to a static printable/downloadable pdf form. I don't want any other content on those pages outside of the navigation and info modules/blocks on the sides.

Thanks for any help!
Gail

PS This forum is the best! When I am no longer buried in my work, I plan to contribute however I can to it.

Stewdio
Re: How do I Add New Pages Without Using a Module?
  • 2004/7/31 21:17

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

There are many ways to achieve this, but you can look at one of the many posts I have made about this on the forums.

anlace
  • 2004/7/31 21:29

• anlace

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/27

I just came back to post this and saw your reply. I searched the forums first and didn't come up with anything . . . . obviously I didn't use the right key words.

Here is what I found that helped me with this - XOOPS for Dummies! Thank goodness for stuff like this, it's a huge help because although it would be nice to wake up one morning knowing everything there is to know about something new, the truth is that we all go through a "dummy" stage! Some of us are just not as quiet about it as others

http://www.macambridge.com/dummies/

James, you're a saint!

Peace,
Gail

Stewdio
  • 2004/7/31 23:43

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

Some searches need to be very specific. Glad you found what your looking for!

James did a great Job, thats why it's in my sig!

Good luck with adding the new pages, hope you found some relevent information to achieve the results your looking for

Login

Who's Online

361 user(s) are online (71 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 361

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits