cchcla
Where is the 2.0.6 to 2.0.7 patch ?
  • 2004/7/27 11:43

• cchcla

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/5/14

I went to the following page :https://xoops.org/general/download.php, trying to download the patch 2.0.6 to 2.0.7 patch. When I tried to click the link for the zip or tar.gz, it went to a page that has nothing to download.

JMorris
Re: Where is the 2.0.6 to 2.0.7 patch ?
  • 2004/7/27 11:47

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

cchcla
  • 2004/7/27 11:56

• cchcla

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/5/14

Thanks.

Dubird
  • 2004/7/30 4:10

• Dubird

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/21

there is no patch in that file....it's just the files for a full install...i tried copying everything over and overwriting the files, but it wanted me to go through the install process....so, i went ahead and tried that, linked to my database, and got a page of errors...i tried creating a new database, and got the same errors:

Quote:

Warning: main(/home/user/public_html/site/class/database/databasefactory.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/user/public_html/site/install/class/dbmanager.php on line 27

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/user/public_html/site/class/database/databasefactory.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/user/public_html/site/install/class/dbmanager.php on line 27

Warning: main(/home/user/public_html/site/class/database/mysqldatabase.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/user/public_html/site/install/class/dbmanager.php on line 28

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/user/public_html/site/class/database/mysqldatabase.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/user/public_html/site/install/class/dbmanager.php on line 28

Warning: main(/home/user/public_html/site/class/database/sqlutility.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/user/public_html/site/install/class/dbmanager.php on line 29

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/user/public_html/site/class/database/sqlutility.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/user/public_html/site/install/class/dbmanager.php on line 29

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'xoopsdatabasefactory' in /home/user/public_html/site/install/class/dbmanager.php on line 45

is there an actual 'patch' file? anywhere? i've yet to find one with any of the upgrade downloads. nor have i seen an actual 'readme' file, the only documentation has been a changes log and and install file.

Edit: deleted the install and uploaded my backup. Now I'm getting the blank page. Everything should be the same. Please help!

zneeks
  • 2004/8/11 10:22

• zneeks

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/2/23

Dubird
  • 2004/9/9 4:52

• Dubird

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/21

thanks, but i just did a clean install of 2.0.7...good opportunity to change some things and fix others.....

Login

Who's Online

137 user(s) are online (77 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 137

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits