Hugehead
Contact us - Where do it go? Plus other exciting silly questions
  • 2004/7/26 11:57

• Hugehead

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/19

LOL

OK...I think I'm earning the Noob designation with this one but, I can't seem to figure out where the contact us form sends to. If it's sending via email then I'm not getting them. I think I have my email address set up where it needs to be and I can't find anything in admin which shows the output from this form. Certainly when I glanced at the code it didn't seem to be a mailto form.

Also - I've seen the update for the auto login hack but, where can one find the full package to enable auto login as an option?

I've also had some real trouble getting custom blocks to show up on the top page for unregistered users. I've managed to do it with one block but, every block I've tried to add since only shows up for registered users and not for guests unless that guest logs in of course. Although these questions might suggest other wise I'm not really a block head;).

Great work people! It's very impressive what you've done with XOOPS as a community!

Regards,
HH

jlm69
Re: Contact us - Where do it go? Plus other exciting silly questions
  • 2004/7/26 12:37

• jlm69

• Module Developer

• Since: 2002/7/19

Look in Admin-system admin-preferences-general settings that should be the e-mail it is sent to.

Look in Admin-system-preferences-mail setup that will show you how it is sent, I use phpmail()

Auto login is a hack, so you have to follow the directions.

For blocks to be seen by anonymous users go to system admin-groups-anonymous users and check the box for the block you want to be seen.
Hope that helps.

Stewdio
Re: Contact us - Where do it go? Plus other exciting silly questions
  • 2004/7/26 12:38

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

Mail sent will be from your System Admin>Preferences

There is not a package release for the autologin hack, you have to modify the files yourself. A guide can be found in the XoopsWiki

For custom blocks and other blocks to show up for unregistered users, you have to go to System Admin>Groups>Anonymous and set the appropriate rights on a per block basis.

Login

Who's Online

257 user(s) are online (214 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 257

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits