kimslilypad
Oscommerce Error "There are no products to list in this category."

I am getting the following message when attempting to add a product to my cart in Xosc:

"There are no products to list in this category."

I get this error from the "productinfo.php" page every time. However, if I select a category from the categories block and choose the "buy now" button it will add to my cart.

Anybody have a clue what I might have screwed up here? Any help would be appreciated.

The shop is here if that helps.

Thanks in advance.

Kim

edit: I get the same message when I click the "continue" on checkout_shipping.php

totallyretar
Re: Oscommerce Error "There are no products to list in this category."

Besides for not working, how is that xosc. I was going to use it, but someone said they use XOOPS and zen-cart seperatley cause its easier. I never could figure out how to install xosc with zen-cart.

kimslilypad

I am really pleased with it so far. I had used OSCommerce as a stand alone prior to adopting XOOPS about a month ago. I really feel that I've created this problem myself when importing my old products into the database, I've just looked through the SQL so many times now I can't seem to see anything new that could be the problem.

I really love the look of it... I've just finished today modding the stylesheet and the included images to match my site (which I posted in the downloads section today, hopefully it will be available to share soon). I'm using the 7Dana XRed theme on my site and wanted the store to look as much like the other modules as possible and I really feel that it came out well.

My biggest problem with this module right now is that I used the regular Oscommerce before this and I know of all the great "contributions" (mods, add-ons, etc.) that exist for it and I want to get some of those altered so they can run within XOOPS OSC as well.

I haven't tried Zen-cart as I'm clearly an OSC fan and determined to make it work for me. This one little bug is my last obstacle (I hope!).

Feel free to have a look at it on my site if you want. The links from the home page aren't active yet but you can get to it here: Mindgames Online

kimslilypad

In case anybody else has been having this same problem, I narrowed it down to a conflict with the "Manufacturers" block. When I disable that block, the shop works great.

The OSC module is up and running rather well on my site now, with the exception of being unable to put any of these blocks on the front page... the next needle I'm going to look for in the proverbial haystack.

fredski
  • 2004/7/21 7:47

• fredski

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/1/26

I don't think anyone has fixed the problem with displaying blocks on pages other than the Oscommerce module pages, and the development and site for the oscommerce module myxoopsstore seems to be at a standstill and has been for a while.
My bugbear with that module is I cant switch off the number of listings in the catagories block. Apart from that I like the module. I've still got to tweak the theme for it though as it interfears with my XOOPS theme.

Login

Who's Online

239 user(s) are online (157 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 239

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits