vinit
Module for puzzles/ Quizes
  • 2004/7/15 6:47

• vinit

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/1/10

hi,

Is there any module for quizes and puzzles for xoops. which records the results and then declares the winners. Timeperiod should also be there....

fredski
Re: Module for puzzles/ Quizes
  • 2004/7/15 9:15

• fredski

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/1/26

Heres a quiz module for you,

My Quiz

Not too sure if its bug free yet though, best give it a try, and then ask for problem solves if you run into any.

Im also looking for a profile quiz type module as on the tickle webpages but havent found one yet. If you find one deffinatly let me know

vinit
  • 2004/7/16 9:23

• vinit

• Just can't stay away

thanks fredski, i am looking into it. It it works fine will inform you..

I think someone should keep updates about modules available at SF, so that the newmembers can have clearity about modules availibity.

irmtfan
  • 2004/7/16 15:17

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/12/7

this module works great for me.just have a theme problem.look at this topic:
https://xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=21818&forum=28#forumpost95311
do u have my problem with myquiz module???

theprof
  • 2004/7/16 16:12

• theprof

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/7/14

I think this module is very under-developed....but looks promising. I can not figure out how to actually make a quiz with this thing

ChadK
  • 2004/7/16 17:48

• ChadK

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/7/9 1

MyQuiz looks like garbage so far. Sorry to whoever's working on it. The language files didn't even work on my install.. but then again, perhaps I didn't do it right, though I kind of doubt it at this point.

Oh well, no quiz for my users yet. :(

theprof
  • 2004/7/16 17:53

• theprof

• Quite a regular

loL@ CHAD...wow..that was BLUNT "MyQuiz looks like garbage"

LOL

anyways...you can always download a PHP script and use it externally from your site...I did that for a second..but I already have 2 external sites...cause to re-register..having 3 may come a bit iffy...

ChadK
  • 2004/7/16 19:06

• ChadK

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/7/9 1

haha yah, well my users are becoming irate at my forums and now they can't play trivia they're getting concerned... haha

theprof
  • 2004/7/16 19:32

• theprof

• Quite a regular

Offer other things to do, what other sections do you have? I admit my forums are the biggest part of my site...that but I knew I needed more...to keep them coming back...and have new users want to join...I have Career Services, Dating Services...Games...Polls, and updated news...I STILL THINK I AM MISSING SOMETHING....But i am a perfectionist...comes with the territory....I still surf daily trying to find something..new and exciting for my members though...just have yet to find it...MY QUIZ..if was a well put together module would have been PERFECT!! I have alot of (know it alls) on my site...what better way to keep them on their toes with Quizes, and compare to other members.....I did download a PHP Quiz script, but it did not want to work right..matter fact let me look at that script again, maybe some time away may help out getting it to work right.....

vinit
  • 2004/9/6 6:36

• vinit

• Just can't stay away

Infact i am also waiting for a good quiz module.. i understand that its not going to be near future as there are other hell lot of things being in the way and lack devs has really hampered the growth. Anyway putting in my 2 pennys of code so that thing might come up :) ya if any one of you find any good quiz module do PM me. Thanks in advance

Login

Who's Online

158 user(s) are online (109 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 158

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits