Forlorndeeds
Soapbox 1.5 (Having problems! )

Hey, I was wondering, if anyone can help me out?
I made Soapbox an events kinda thing, and I made colums into citys, and so I put an event in each of the colum. But look, the CSS is all wrong.
http://www.symbiotic-online.com/modules/soapbox/
If you use your clicker and select the text, you can see that there is text that is white. How do I change it? I tried too in the template, but it refused to work.

Also, how do I do my own index welcome message, insted of the Supbox default one?

Also, there's the word 'Soapbox' there, that I want to remove, and change the word 'SoapBox' to Events. I did in blocks, but don't know how do it in the moduel itself?

Also, is there a better module out there to support this kinda thing?
Would help.
Thanks,
Mike

shank
Re: Soapbox 1.5 (Having problems! )
  • 2004/9/19 15:25

• shank

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/8/17

Well I can't help you with your troubles, but just thought I would post mine here too.

Running XOOPS 2.0.7.3 and soapbox 1.5 RC3

Every thing works fine for admins, but I want users to be able to post articles and the submit article sublink in the main menu doesn't come up for users. If they type in the url manually the option to choose which catagory to post the article in is not there, but they can post that way but an admin has to manually put the article in a catagory.

And just a suggestion but I would like it if the index page's introductory text accepted html code.

Thanks,
Steve

wcrwcr
Re: Soapbox 1.5 (Having problems! )
  • 2004/9/19 15:50

• wcrwcr

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/12/12

Hi Mike

Unfortunatelly the link You gave is leading to a blank page.
The Soapbox has a particular css, you can find it in "modules\sopabox" try to play a little with It and after tell me what you get.

Regarding the wellcome message look inside your language folder and select the "main.php" file.

Around line 23 find "define("_MD_SB_MAININTRO"," then write your own .

One of the things that i like most on this module is its wonderful design.

If i?m not wrong a newer version is coming up soon.
Hope this helps.

Regards

PS.: If you?d like to see it in action take a look at a friend?s site (brazilian portuguese)http://www.bandleader.com.br/modules/soapbox/

Login

Who's Online

170 user(s) are online (115 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 170

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits