vinit
Bug No4 in WF-Section v2.0
  • 2004/7/7 8:27

• vinit

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/1/10

Cannot modify and existing article :(

Once an article is published, and if owner clicks on modify, he gets his article opened for modifying (submit.php) but once user clicks on the modify link. It leads to blank page (submit.php).

Owner of the article has rights to modify the articles. yet he is not able to do it. On the other hand if admin tries to modify the article, he can do it with no problem at all.

How to overcome this problem ?

Vinit

Anonymous
Re: Bug No4 in WF-Section v2.0
  • 2004/7/7 8:32

• Anonymous

• Since:

Quote:
It leads to blank page (submit.php).

Have you ever tried the various debug modes of xoops? If a blank page comes up it is a MUST to turn on php debug and post the errors.

Not everyone has the same problems with the modules due to the fact of different php-, mysql-versions or different server setups.

Using debug mode makes debugging easier!

vinit
  • 2004/7/7 8:57

• vinit

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/1/10

Can not set debug mode on :( site is running.

earlier only admin use post the articles now members are allowed to post and they found that they cannot modify the article.

m0nty
  • 2004/7/7 9:54

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

bug no4?

i hope this list aint gonna continue upto 100 or so..

would it not be better to post your bug reports for this module in the wfsections bug report site like was previously mentioned? you may find these bugs have been addressed!!!

http://www.wfsections.xoops2.com

is the wfsections link for you..

Bender
  • 2004/7/7 10:17

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

As long as i can just add the line 'this is fixed in the next release' (which is true here again) like for this bug it doesn´t look too bad.

And i would support it to see these posting on the wfsections website forum instead.

Though if you still like to post here you might change to 'Module troubleshooting' subforum as it doesn´t really belong into 'Xoops Bug Reports'

Login

Who's Online

226 user(s) are online (163 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 226

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits