rocket98
Module Logos
  • 2004/6/24 5:08

• rocket98

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/2 2

I am trying to remove the logo.gif from the myLinks module in order to replace that grpahic with some styled text instead. I have removed anything i can find that resembles logo.gif within the template files but the logo itself still persists.
I did this in numerous mylinks > templates then loaded the changed files up to the server. Checked for and removed any files in templates_c and reset my browser (safari) to see the results of my work, but I can't get the thing to disappear.

I tried to do the same thing with myAlbum and eventually gave up and just made the logo.gif a transparent gif file these things should not be this way.

Can someone steer me in the right direction please.

Thank you

chapi
Re: Module Logos
  • 2004/6/24 10:08

• chapi

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2002/1/22

If you modify the template files directly, you have to update the module in the module administration afterwards. As alternative you can edit the templates through the template manager in your administration.

Administration > System Admin > Templates

rocket98
Re: Module Logos
  • 2004/6/24 21:05

• rocket98

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/2 2

Got it, thanks Chapi.

I read about something like this in another post, but paid no attention. Now that I've cloned the original templates and mucked around a bit a whole new world opens up.

Regards

Login

Who's Online

508 user(s) are online (67 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 508

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits