martyboy
xcgallery, multilingual:module file not found?
  • 2004/6/21 11:50

• martyboy

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/5/25

Hi, I wanted to install the xcgallery module but the only one i can find on downloads is the multilingual hack one, it says underneath the download to install copy the xcgal folder to root/modules. I did this as i do when installing any other module but in admin - modules it says module file not found and it cant install.

Im not too sure about uploading the contents of the other folders in multilingual folder to XOOPS core as it would overwrite other folders/files already in there.

Does anyone know if I am doing anything wrong or where I can get just the xcgal module without multilingual as I dont really need a multilingual site anyway.

Thanks.

marcan
Re: xcgallery, multilingual:module file not found?
  • 2004/6/21 12:21

• marcan

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/10/8

Hi !

I'm the author of the multilingual hack for xcGal. What is happening is really normal You see, the hack for xcGallery multilingual does only contains the files that were modified to make this module multilingual. It does not contain all the module files. This is why you get something like Module File Not Found. You need first to install the complete module, then copy the Multilingual hack.

But as you said on your post, you don't need multilingual functionnalities, so you only need to download the complete module.

You can download xcGallery here, along with some language packs : xcGallery - Downloads

Hope this helps !

Cheers !

martyboy
  • 2004/6/21 14:44

• martyboy

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/5/25

Hi, thanks for your help thats just what i needed, I really only wanted the gallery module anyway.

Thankyou

bocks
  • 2004/6/21 17:00

• bocks

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/9/6 6

That's sweet... I was looking for standalong xcGal without the multilingual functionalities. I'm just curious, is the latest version of xcGal 1.1RC?

marcan
  • 2004/6/21 17:52

• marcan

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/10/8

@bocks : Yes, have a look here :http://xcgal.xoops2.org/modules/mydownloads/

Cheers !

Login

Who's Online

94 user(s) are online (52 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 94

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits